M3/G6 Multimedia Extensions Announced

Shaker78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The GBalpha team, which is the M3/G6 brand owner, has released new information about their upcoming media player update, M3/G6 Multimedia Extensions. This application will bring the M3/G6 multimedia experience to a new level with features such as: Dual-Screen movie playback, DSM/GBM/DPG high-resolution video support with Pixel control technology, multi-taking support with priority detection capability, DS screen swapping, power-off ability, DS Lite brightness adjustment, sleep mode, skin selector & changer, multiple music format support with full range of play options, music playback with on-screen lyrics display, Word document support, website browser, Super eBook & notepad support, text font selection throughout, and more! The team mentions of additional features when used with the G6/M3 DS Real product line, although no specifics are mentioned.

The GBalpha team has also released the full anime series “The Prince of Tennis” as a promotional download on their website. This new media player, code name kernel C33, is currently in testing and will be launched on all current and upcoming M3/G6 product lines, starting first with the G6DS Real. Click the jump for more images and a tester’s perspective.

57678175cy7.png

QUOTE said:
GBalpha wrote:

G6/M3 multimedia components also expanded by the new bright spot:

NDS replication in many card products to promote the "over -" and Moonshell mainstream system functions, GBalpha launched a unique functional concept of the new functional components - Multimedia Extensions : "Multi-task model, Dual-screen movie playback, support for Word, website, the Notepad document browser Super eBook, flexible picture browsing tools for integrated multimedia system, " with the new mode of operation and improve the use of the ancillary functions. and the unique CD-value-added business - CD-magic box full support The film makes GBalpha card products G6/M3 become Sometimes peripheral market is extremely marketable products.

Cursorily unrestricted multi-task operation:

As a film card multimedia functions of the improved system, , the world's first use of the NDS Multi-task control system core multimedia expansion which people can feel completely Moonshell in with the traditional single-mandate experience.

While people often like to listen to music while reading, Moonshell despite these functions but it can not use, thus its performance unsatisfactory. G6/M3 and expansion of multimedia functions of the multi-task control engine to solve this problem, able to window procedures for the allocation of resources, automatic detection priority, Meanwhile the program and computational speed automatic adjustment function of the process to achieve the target and the current NDS system resources to achieve the best match. G6/M3 multimedia expansion excellent multi-task systems for users under any circumstances to the former operation, e-books, music player, synchronous lyrics, pictures viewed simultaneously.

G6/M3 multimedia expansion system has a variety of options set up functions, including switching window screen from top to bottom, restart, shut down NDS mainframe power, backlight brightness adjustment / switch, and automatic shutdown time off, Switching Interface skin choice, and so on, in music, in addition to the order, repeated, a song, the reverse order and randomly playback mode, Synchronous lyrics have also shown, the latest version can be installed in the next synchronous lyrics toggle between screens. and can choose as many as 78 kinds of Chinese font effects, music player, the fun and amusing.

DS color LCD display limit, still image video broadcast guaranteed under its effect:

G6/M3 multimedia expansion of the crystal engine can be shown the highest 25 per second, high-resolution (384 x 256) imaging. Other video optimization technology also enables movie playback quality had been raised. For example, it uses dynamic saturation control, the availability of fresh, bright colors, Pixel control technology can improve further improve LCD display oblique lines and the ability to capture complex motion picture MPEG2 engine, and so on, can be perfect reproduction DSM document format video decoders regeneration and enhancement.
Crystal's new video engine optimization technology and DSM advanced video coding creation, make pictures broadcast significantly reduce the noise, the video compression color layered problem effectively curbed Compared to the traditional DPG and GBM video coding, such clarity it can be static pictures showed a comparable effect.

Powerful, convinced thousands dote:

G6/M3 multimedia expansion card Although the film is a function of application components, but the function is very powerful. In addition, the two-screen showing of the film-screen and navigation information is G6/M3 multimedia functions of the other big highlight; Meanwhile, CD-magic box of the Japanese animated cartoon download the full service promotion, which enable a large number of similar products has overshadowed the media function.

In addition, the new version of C33, multimedia expansion on the realization of the nine Chinese character switching, namely : italicized size 10, size 10 italics, the Dunchuang 6 size, bold six size, medieval-9 size, Mincho size 10, 10 out fluid size, small size of a round of 10, seven Mending the total size 78 font, In particular, the use of e-books when convenient, with font size adjustment function, even further away from the screen have good performance, make more effort to watch the e-books. This film is the result of the development of the card carefully efforts. These characters may also be applied to synchronous lyrics window, believe the open multiple windows with different fonts View novels and lyrics simultaneously broadcast also have some other interesting.

The new system will also expand multimedia applications in the film card SLOT-1 new products and M3 Real G6DS DS Real, the introduction of the film card product universal design, thus can guarantee long-term escalation and the greatest degree of functional update and to repair past mistakes and the triviality of the upgrade of the system entirely different concept. So the choice G6/M3 film series card products, the software can unprecedented value-added services. Small body are equipped with such a powerful function display is set at a million dote.

LINK: http://www.moddz.com/index.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    what's up woke boy
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What.
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i am sad ugh
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    What are we playing today?
    Destiny 2 and Pokemon Alpha saphire
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up
    +1
    yassssss i love emerald
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    more of a platinum guy myself personally
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys i just checked to see what's in the fortnite item shop today and saw that metallica skins, atla skins and jjk skins are in the item shop at the same time rn, shit's not real 💀
    +1
    im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are going through something or they blocked me. Better leave them alone ig
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I sat on my ball and I think I crushed it

:sad:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Veho, atleast you still have the other one
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's why we have two balls. Redundancy.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The squished one still hurts like a motherfucker tho.
  • 4d1xlaan @ 4d1xlaan:
    why did you do that
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @4d1xlaan, he just wanted to sit down
  • T @ Texasauras:
    admonish
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, fixed it?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, fixed it?