Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

M3 DS Simply Loader 1.04 Final released

Out now...

m3dssimplyzg0.gif
Hot on the tails of the R4 team, the M3 team have just released version 1.04 final of the M3 DS Simply loader. This update again brings them up to speed with the R4, and includes Action Replay cheat support. As always you can download the file locally below.

download.gif
Download M3 DS Simply loader 1.04 (Final)
icon11.gif
Official site

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus Christ! I left the site for a second and its here. That was freakin' fast! I hope they start to do this more often. I don't mind at all if I have to wait only an hour to get the M3DSS version.

knocturnal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I seriously didn't expect this at all. I literally came here to see if the r4 firware was finally released so i could start the countdown to the m3 firmware being released. A huge surprise
smile.gif

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

bitoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone with both r4 and m3simply try if the output of the r4 cheateditor will work with m3simply too? thanks!

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i tried the r4 cheat editor with my m3 simply and it doesnt work with making a new database, it wont read it when i start the m3 simply.

bitoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried the r4 cheat editor with my m3 simply and it doesnt work with making a new database, it wont read it when i start the m3 simply.
someone also tried to use the edited cheat from the r4 cheat editor and used it with r4, it doesn't also work, only the original cheat.dat that comes with the package worked.. so i guess its not that its incompatible with m3simply, i think its more of the program has bugs..

my ds is still with my cousin, so i cant try this.. but can someone try the cheat.dat that comes with the R4v1.08final and use it with m3 simply? if it works, it means both carts uses the same cheat format
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"