Hacking M3 Ds simply freezes

Nelo Ice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k every time i try to play a game it freezes randomly usually after 10 minutes or a lil over that
when it freezes sometimes the game music keeps playin with the game still on but i cant do anything or just now i played pokemon platinum and there was just a blue screen on top and a black on bottom along with some weird sound

btw my comp can detect my card fine also im using a 2gb kingston tawainese micro sd because my old kingston 1gb japanese card died on me

anyone know what the problem could be? at this point im guessing i'll have to get a new slot 1 since it looks like the sd card is running ok

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Before ever considering getting a new Slot 1 card you must always try and format.

Backup your files onto your computer and format your card. Just because your comp can read it doesn't mean it isn't corrupted.

Also if you're using the SD card reader that came with your Simply (if one ever did) then don't use it. They've been known to corrupt your cards beyond repair.

Nelo Ice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright guess i'll try reformatting and im using the adapter that came with my card i didnt even bother using the reader with the simply
laugh.gif

Nelo Ice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i reformatted and it worked fine earlier while i was playing but just now it decided to freeze on me ><
edit:k it froze again im thinkin i should just replace the micro sd card and the m3 at this point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.