Hacking M3 DS Real perfect bundle

atmx01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've just received my M3 DS Real perfect bundle and i've installed last Sakura OS .All is working , except one thing : GBA Roms . When i try to load a GBA rom A loading screen appear and i wait a long long time and is still same screen , like if crashed it . I have to load and put gba roms in the slot 2 GBA expansion cart ? How i can do it ?what can i do ?

Thanks

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need the Slot-2 GBA expansion pack. Make sure you set the settings in Sakura for the GBA rom before starting it the first time! "Fast load" usually is a good idea too.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And don't forget to go into the menu settings for each GBA game before you play it for the first time (by pressing Y, it's where you select fast or patch load), because it creates the save file. Otherwise the game won't save.

And backup the saves before every new firmware update/homebrew install you do, they are more prone to damage than normal DS saves.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
And don't forget to go into the menu settings for each GBA game before you play it for the first time (by pressing Y, it's where you select fast or patch load), because it creates the save file. Otherwise the game won't save.

And backup the saves before every new firmware update/homebrew install you do, they are more prone to damage than normal DS saves.

Also many games I have tried will not even load unless you press "Y" to create the save file before you try to play them, they just load up a blank screen after the gameboy logo. So, yes be sure you create the save file before loading the game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.