Hacking M3 Ds Real HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

missy_awsum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey

my m3 works great with both nds & gba games but i have both Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire ( GBA ) on it it worked fine and all of a sudden last night i was going onto ruby and in it was my sapphire file??????????????????? so i reset the ds and checked my sapphire game and there is absolutely NO FILES just like when u start a game for the first time???????????? so i went bak to ruby and theres NO FILES, my sapphire and ruby save games gone like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there a problem with the M3 or is it the ROMS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

P.S i no i shouldnt post this under m3 but does andone know how to get the perflexing paw in My Sims Kingdom ( ds ) ???????

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what caused your problem, but it does just solidify that everyone should backup backup backup their cards on a regular basis. Eventually something like this will happen to everybody.

Sorry bout your bad luck :0(.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Missy, for next time I recommend you use one version or the other. Ruby and Sapphire are pretty much the same, save for a few plot changes and Pokemon appearances if I'm correct. It could be the very close similarity between the games that triggered what I'm going to guess is a corruption and deletion of your saved data. That's just a stab in the dark; I could be waaaay off. Does the saved data for other GBA ROMs still work? If so, then we've narrowed the cause of your anguish down drastically.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You're welcome, and enjoy your stay here at GBAtemp.
smile.gif

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try a program like Restoration if you haven't messed with your card too much since the incident. You can download it for free here. http://www.downloadsource.net/1598/Restoration/
I have used it many times for different drives like flash drives and Micros SD cards, it always brings back so many files it is shocking. Plus it is one of the easiest programs I have ever used, very straight forward.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night