Status
Not open for further replies.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would CRO edited (starter and static pokemon in my case) work under a LayeredFS file (So NTR) using Luma3DS? Or I need to install the CIA ?
This is because I want quickly check my edits before build the whole game

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
11.0 when launching the patched firm.

You still need to be able to launch luma in the first place.

Last edited by TuxSH,
Reactions: Mewz

Mewz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, thanks for the really quick reply guys! Now I just gotta update A9LH before updating my N3DS I think. Now I can finally stop being harassed about "Your system's ready for an update!"

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't play monster hunter 3 ultimate.
Issue description: I have installed mh3u and when I open the game it gives me a black screem that says "An error has ocurried please turn of the power and try again"

PD: Have emunand in the latest version and using luma3ds 5.5 cfw, using coldboot.
Installed the game from a .cia using FBI 2.2.6.
Using an old 3ds usa region and the unique id of the game is 00040000000AE400

I posted before in this thread for the same issue but it was with pokemon ruby omega and I fixed but mh3u still giving me that error

Sorry for my english by the way.
Do you use a boot manager to boot Luma3DS?

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about my almost-absence, basically personal stuff happened (not necessarily negative ones! :) ).
If anyone is interested, yesterday I pushed an update to my a9lh fork to merge screen init and non screen init stage2s into one, and to include a stripped down Luma for when there's no payload or no SD inserted (has just two patches, signatures and firm writes). https://github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax
oooh, cool. Thanks for that! Welcome back btw, glad to hear things are going ok.

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about my almost-absence, basically personal stuff happened (not necessarily negative ones! :) ).
If anyone is interested, yesterday I pushed an update to my a9lh fork to merge screen init and non screen init stage2s into one, and to include a stripped down Luma for when there's no payload or no SD inserted (has just two patches, signatures and firm writes). https://github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax
Fuck ya!!!!

Thank you:)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wait so does that mean that:
  1. We no longer need to either choose between noinit or screen init anymore? Can we simply update our A9LH 3DS with the new payload through SafeA9LH Installer and we'll have the merged one without issues?
  2. We'll be able to actually boot our consoles even when there is no SD inserted and still preserve A9LH?! :O

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so does that mean that:
  1. We no longer need to either choose between noinit or screen init anymore? Can we simply update our A9LH 3DS with the new payload through SafeA9LH Installer and we'll have the merged one without issues?
  2. We'll be able to actually boot our consoles even when there is no SD inserted and still preserve A9LH?! :O
Yes for both :D

Just use Aurora's latest A9LH commit.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We no longer need to either choose between noinit or screen init anymore? Can we simply update our A9LH 3DS with the new payload through SafeA9LH Installer and we'll have the merged one without issues?
Screen init is now determined based on the name of the A9LH payload file on the SD card:
  • arm9loaderhax.bin: No screen init.
  • arm9loaderhax_si.bin: Screen init.
If both files are present, arm9loaderhax.bin (no screen init) takes precedence.

snipah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

Tried and it works great! Thanks for this update, Aurora! Great job!

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
boot loaders only cause issues on arm9loaderhax. you can keep using CTRBootManager just fine.

have you by chance patched AGB_FIRM on sysnand as well?
Nope, no patched AGB_FIRM on sysNAND. Installed the files you linked me, and it still doesn't work.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using the pathchanger to point to the luma payload on my SD card, I get
The input file is too large, are you sure you're using a Luma3DS payload?
Does it not work with the latest payload?

EDIT: Never mind. I think I got it working.

Last edited by RocketRobz,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==