Status
Not open for further replies.

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, no.

You can't on any CFW, but (at least I think it is) it's currently being worked on.
I had heard that won't help you get OTP though. I suppose you could check to make sure it was loading right before you flash it a little better that way though.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had heard that won't help you get OTP though. I suppose you could check to make sure it was loading right before you flash it a little better that way though.
It wouldn't really be needed anymore either.
Latest commit of OTPHelper checks to see if your emuNAND downgraded to 2.1 properly.

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please note that you must delete all patched_firmwares from the aurei folder with this release!

Does this mean that when updating to the newest release, I should delete both "patched_firmware_emu" and "patched_firmware_sys" from my Rei folder and then copy all of the files inside of that folder to the Aurei folder, and then copy that to the SD card root?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please note that you must delete all patched_firmwares from the aurei folder with this release!

Does this mean that when updating to the newest release, I should delete both "patched_firmware_emu" and "patched_firmware_sys" from my Rei folder and then copy all of the files inside of that folder to the Aurei folder, and then copy that to the SD card root?
Yes.

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the purpose of the 3DS folder? It does nothing when I try to run it in HBL

-Snip

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oops. I did something wrong. I tried updating Decrypt9WIP by deleting the "default.bin" file inside of my /aurei/payloads folder and replacing it with Decrypt9WIP.bin and renaming that to default.bin. Now Decrypt9WIP won't boot when holding L+R on boot and I don't understand why. Help please? :D

Last edited by MSearles,

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
A quick suggestion. Maybe aureinand can write a one byte value to the "usepatchedfw" file (like that one file, forgot the name, something with the gba saves) where it saves the aurei version, and checks it every boot. If it's outdated upon checking, then it will delete your patched firmware, recreate a new one, and update the "usepatchedfw" value.

Last edited by princeken09,

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to autoboot, and you have menuhax on autoboot, you replace your old boot.3dsx with the one included in the aureinand download.

Upon booting Aureinand from menuhax launcher , I get an error saying "failed to load payload make sure launcher is located in /AureiNAND.dat"

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong? the aurei folder on my sd card has the 3dsx. file?

Last edited by Rayan92,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the purpose of the 3DS folder? It does nothing when I try to run it in HBL

-Snip

Oops. I did something wrong. I tried updating Decrypt9WIP by deleting the "default.bin" file inside of my /aurei/payloads folder and replacing it with Decrypt9WIP.bin and renaming that to default.bin. Now Decrypt9WIP won't boot when holding L+R on boot and I don't understand why. Help please? :D

Did you delete the Decrypt9WIP folder that was within the 3DS folder? When you say it doesn't boot, does anything happen when you hold L+R on power-on? If so, what?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upon booting Aureinand from menuhax launcher , I get an error saying "failed to load payload make sure launcher is located in /AureiNAND.dat"

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong? the aurei folder on my sd card has the 3dsx. file?
It shouldn't have any. 3dsx file. Are you talking about boot.3dsx? That should be on the root of your sd card.

Oh I understand. I'm sorry. You also have to put "aureinand.dat" from the aureinand download on the root of your sd card.

Last edited by Just Passing By,
Reactions: Rayan92

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't have any. 3dsx file. Are you talking about boot.3dsx? That should be on the root of your sd card.

I mean in the "3ds" folder there is a folder called "AureReiNand" and inside it I have the "AureReinNand.3dsx" file.

I'm sorry for the noobness maybe I'm confusing 2 separate things..I'm at the point where I'm trying to boot Aureinand for the 1st time from menulauncher and it gave me that error. The boot.3dsx file is at the root of the SD card

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Oh I understand. I'm sorry. You also have to put "aureinand.dat" from the aureinand download on the root of your sd card.

No worries! Appreciate you guiding me through this

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed the new update and deleted the patched_firmware as directed and it went through fine (o3DS 10.7 A9LH :))

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see a lot of references to emunand in this latest release (v3.11)

How does this affect those of us using purely sysnand ?

Do we need to make any special changes ?

Reactions: max_505

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a question i have the last version of decrypt9 donwloaded where i need to put the Decrypt9WIP.bin????? for working thanks i have a sysnand 10.7.32E with aureinand 3.9

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question i have the last version of decrypt9 donwloaded where i need to put the Decrypt9WIP.bin????? for working thanks i have a sysnand 10.7.32E with aureinand 3.9
This is assuming you have a9lh:
1. Create a folder titled "payloads" in your rei folder that's at the root of your sd card
2. Extract the .bin file for D9 and place it within the "payloads" folder
3. Rename the .bin file to "default.bin"
4. Turn on your 3ds and hold L+R

Reactions: 20mark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: