Isnou69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

im currently playing Monster Hunter Stories and have set up Luma input redirection on my PC with x360ce with some cheap knock of ps2 controller from amazon.
The issue that i have is i can't emulate the c-stick controls (to move the camera) on the right stick while also emulating the d-pad at the same time.

Here is a picture:

https://i.imgur.com/pdsnxgW.png

Somehow the d-pad config in that programm is used for the c-stick on the 2ds. And i can't seem to be able to bind c-stick to the right analog stick while also have a working d-pad. Currently im using the right analog stick to move the camera and control through the menu but i would rather would control the menu with the d-pad instead.

Is that because the 2ds doesn't have a c-stick so it uses the d-pad as a c-stick replacement? Any idea how i could bind the c-stick to the right analog stick while also having my d-pad functioning?

Last edited by Isnou69,

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Well yes there is no cstick support on 2ds. What you need to do is just setup the dpad and cstick to both be the dpad? Simple enough is it not. Maybe I'm just not getting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, +1