Luma error and update

Gengangsta25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luma is still not working. Question, in the source restoring/ updating CFW it says that the SD card must be formatted as FAT32 to follow this guide, on GodMode9/ SDCARD(NO LABEL) under it says (SD fat). Would that be the issue?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what could be wrong if you copied over the boot.firm. if it was in the wrong format, I'd think it wouldn't be detected at all.

Gengangsta25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see, is there a source of somekind that could maybe show a layout of how the files in the sd card should be set as? Maybe its something I misplaced or a step I haven't done yet?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could see if rosaline works. press down, L, and select iirc. see if a menu pops up. if you want to put the homebrew launcher on a title, the boot.3dsx needs to be on the root as well.

Reactions: Gengangsta25

Gengangsta25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes boot.3dsx is already on the root of the sd card. But thank you anyway, I can't thank you enough for taking the time and patience to help me through this, I sincerely appreciate it.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.