Homebrew Luma CFW on o3DS 11.5

raynelogens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

The payloads for an o3DS have been released but my question is: Is there a guide to install Luma CFW onto the 3DS? I know soundhax has been patched.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They only have the DSiWare method still, I don't want to system transfer
gInCyXW.png

Reactions: UltraArceus3

Dejo26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
dudes, ive a question, i have problems with monster hunter generations, appears black display and says: errDisp and more down says process name Festa_Ro
i dont know what i have to do to resolve this problem , and sorry by the english, im not speak well

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all.

The payloads for an o3DS have been released but my question is: Is there a guide to install Luma CFW onto the 3DS? I know soundhax has been patched.
Payloads/Homebrew != CFW access. Just because you can run HBL doesn't mean you instantly get access to CFW. The guide will always contain the latest ways to get CFW, which currently is a flash cart, DSi transfer, or hardmod.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudes, ive a question, i have problems with monster hunter generations, appears black display and says: errDisp and more down says process name Festa_Ro
i dont know what i have to do to resolve this problem , and sorry by the english, im not speak well
make a new thread, you might get more assistance to your issue there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la