Luma 8.0 bugged? Noob questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by alemarco11, Jun 5, 2017.

1. alemarco11
    OP

alemarco11 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Italy
    Hi, I just updated boot9strap to 1.2 and everything works fine, even the new Rosalina homebrew, but I have now some problems with luma updater. Obviously I'm with Luma Updater 2.0 and I followed 3ds. guide for upgrade boot9strap. After the update if I open Luma Updater it says:
    Current installed version: 8.0 (in red)
    Latest version (github): Luma3DS v8.0 (in green)
    Latest hourly build: 4429cb2 (in green)
    I don't know if the red "8.0" is normal because on 7.1 and previous if I was on the latest version the number of the version was green. Another thing is that for Luma there is always a new stable version apparently, even if I installed the latest, and I can download the same version over and over again without any problem (before if I installed the newest stable version there wasn't this option available). And for the latest hourly (that now is installed), if I try to install that it says download failed 8error 404 - could not get sighax payload). Probably this is a noob topic, but can you please help this poor guy? Thanks ;)

2. Holyone

Holyone Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2017
    Antigua and Barbuda
    It´s the same on my New 3ds !

so my question is the same

3. alemarco11
    OP

alemarco11 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Italy
    The fact that I'm not the only one relaxes me xD

4. FateForWindows

FateForWindows GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    It's an issue with the name the commit is numbered. Don't worry, this may happen on occasion (it happened with some pre-7.0 nightlies. Just ignore it as it should be fixed next release.

alemarco11 likes this.
  5. alemarco11
    OP

alemarco11 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Italy
    Thanks, now everything is more clear :)

6. Holyone

Holyone Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2017