Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
I'm thinking lulzsec might have lost a person. Even though they're playing it off like Sony fucked up, I somehow don't think that's true.
After what we've all seen there's a massive possibility Sony did fuck up.

Again.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I'm thinking lulzsec might have lost a person. Even though they're playing it off like Sony fucked up, I somehow don't think that's true.

Again.

True, but this is quite a different matter. This comes down to word against word, and Lulzsec wouldn't reveal if one of them got arrested (It would ruin their image) and if the FBI is as competent as I hope they are, then they caught someone.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tonitonichopchop said:
Evo.lve said:
Tonitonichopchop said:

Again.

True, but this is quite a different matter. This comes down to word against word, and Lulzsec wouldn't reveal if one of them got arrested (It would ruin their image) and if the FBI is as competent as I hope they are, then they caught someone.

No it wouldn't. They catch one person, but until the FBI catch all of LulzSec, LulzSec has every right to brag. Especially if they keep hacking Sony. If they do, and they don't get caught, LulzSec wins in the end and the FBI couldn't finish their job.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
Evo.lve said:
Tonitonichopchop said:

Again.

Yeah, fair enough.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
No it wouldn't. They catch one person, but until the FBI catch all of LulzSec, LulzSec has every right to brag. Especially if they keep hacking Sony. If they do, and they don't get caught, LulzSec wins in the end and the FBI couldn't finish their job.

They got one guy. They can easily make him talk. Torture isn't even out of the question. Yes, that's illegal to torture someone, but they obviously still do those things in secrecy.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
YES fuck you lulzsec yes yes yes yes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you hack the government, expect agents to come knocking, let this be a warning to snot nosed hackers who want to increase their rep.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What the eff are you all talking about ? Didn't you read that NO ONE has been arrested ? Either Lulz are still complete and the fbi told shit, or the fbi got the wrong one, or (what I dont think) is that Lulz is lying and one of them has been arrested. but from the information of their twitter, no one has been arrested, so there is no "warning to snot nosed hackers who want to increase their rep" yet.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the love of...

QUOTE said:
One member of the group, Robert Cavanaugh, was apprehended and taken into custody by the FBI after an apparent counter hack, according to an internal chat log from their private IRC server, posted through SecList, a network mapper website.

Unless Sony has some nice, silver handcuffs and a badge saying, "I'm the law", the FBI arrested the guy.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Unless Sony has some nice, silver handcuffs and a badge saying, "I'm the law", the FBI arrested the guy.
Didn't you hear? Sony controls the police. And the FBI.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Didn't you hear? Sony controls the police. And the FBI.

Oh, indeed. How silly of me to forget.
Since I control the aliens in space, I'll tell them to avoid this planet.
The law here is perfectly fine with Sony controlling them, no need for me to call in the alien cavalry
rolleyes.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry sorry sorry that I swapped the names. I was a bit confused with the whole lulzsec stuff so I swapped fbi for sony. my sentence still makes sense
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pi is basically just a fancy version