Luke94 has a biblically accurate furry fursona fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1697044619342.png

What the fuck is this cancerous monstrosity? Somebody shoot this deer-like creature! :cry::ohnoes::gun::gun::hateit:

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That was me turning into Eva Earlong and including Eva Earlong the Wererabbit.

Attachments

• IMG_3421.jpeg
    IMG_3421.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5954.png
    IMG_5954.png
    635.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The user who presented me bunny man it kind of looked like Pokémon was it?
But that kind of bunny man looked more like King Boom Boo from Sonic Adventure 2,but he had claws similar to Freddie Cruegger,Scarecrow from Batman.

Besides why this rabbit in the thumbnail is looking like Bugs Bunny?
Is it Bugs Bunny?

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Actually I wanted to apologize(so sorry)for using such words that people gathered right here are too over sensitive well I’m not macho myself either so-called real man.
I hope nobody here previously had suffered from Israel versus Palestine war right now.
But nude buttocks of Bianca the Rabbit,nude breasts of Tiara Boobowski,Fifi La Fume and Lori Jackrabbit as succubus ladies were rather considered as so-called Halloween cyberprank…etc.
Traditionally metaphorically symbolically jokingly intentionally it was meant to scare you purposefully accidentally unconditionally…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Love
Reactions: CoolMe and Kevbo

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Actually I wanted to apologize(so sorry)for using such words that people gathered right here are too over sensitive well I’m not macho myself either so-called real man.
I hope nobody here previously had suffered from Israel versus Palestine war right now.
But nude buttocks of Bianca the Rabbit,nude breasts of Tiara Boobowski,Fifi La Fume and Lori Jackrabbit as succubus ladies were rather considered as so-called Halloween cyberprank…etc.
Traditionally metaphorically symbolically jokingly intentionally it was meant to scare you purposefully accidentally unconditionally…etc.
Don't worry, everyone has the right to speak what is their mind, the words can not offend to anybody, if anybody do not like is in his right to speak up.

The freedom of speech still exist and is a universal human right, even if some snowflakes do not like it.

So thanks for your opinions and while you don't step in to the other people rights is your are allowed.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Today polish politician Artur Dziambor blocked me in Facebook social media. I thought that he was my own perfect soulmate,but I was wrong.
He was for instance nowadays criticizing Lola Bunny’s new redesign in Space Jam A New Legacy,but it turned out of him to be hypocrite unfortunately…etc. :(

Actually polish politician Artur Dziambor had created new account social media. It reminds me that by reinterpreting words of Alexander Brandon he told me that he’s suffering with for instance nowadays ADHD…etc.

But it looks like he blocked me once again polish politician Artur Dziambor. I don’t know why he’s so weird person. Even weirder than me.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well today I mentioned in social media Facebook to mister Artur Dziambor by reinterpreting my own words that he could eat honey with his own fingers and after that he once again blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943 and impeeza

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Besides my friend from social media Adam Muth many many months ago(I probably didn’t show this I forgot)autograph at least nowadays for instance that I got from Minerva Mink.
Digital proof…etc.
l6yxVAc.jpg

I hope that this one is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7