Hacking Luigi's Mansion on Wii u new problem

• Thread starter Deleted-353083
  • Start date
  • Views 965
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted-353083

OP
After a HELL of alot of frustration, back and forth back and forth back and forth and back and forth between the Wii and then my computer and then my Wii u over and over again i finally have my GC games working on my Wii U on USB Loader GX perfectly running off Devolution. However now something... once a f**king again... has come up, although not as serious but still annoying. Ok... originally i had a 3rd party GC controller (you've probably all seen them - the white controllers with a small start button in the middle and a turbo button and one more i can't remember off the top of my head) Well when i first finally figured everything out i started playing my GC games with that controller and it works perfectly (except the Z button but that's because it's broken) but i really wanted a genuine GC controller just for nostalgic reasons and so i bought one and now when i go to play Luigi's Mansion i get that f**king problem with the analogue bumpers again!! I unplugged it and tried the cheap 3rd party controller again and it instantly went away but then as soon as i plugged the genuine controller in it starts again. The"D button" fix still works so all the buttons are still lined up but the cheap controller has no issues with the analogue bumpers but the genuine controller does. Someone please explain this one to me???

D

Deleted-353083

OP
ffs... if any admins see this can they please delete this thread cause i can't fu**kig figure it out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol