Hacking Luigi's Mansion 3 crashes when starting ScareScraper after updating game to 1.4.0

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That link doesn't work, but I looked up that program and it doesn't look like it supports Linux. I could try running it with Wine or in a VM, but what specifically does that tool offer? Maybe I can find a Linux program that does the same thing.

When mounting "emu RAW GPP" via Hekate, does it show up as encrypted? If so, maybe there's something else I need to do to decrypt it first.

Btw, moving the game to the "system memory" finished successfully, but didn't fix the issue I'm having. Does that mean SD card corruption can be ruled out, or would it have just moved the game files in their corrupted state? Obviously if the game files themselves were corrupted it wouldn't magically fix the corruption, but I figure it might have just been the file system that was in a bad state, or if it is the files it might have at least detected the corruption.

Last edited by flarn2006,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That link doesn't work, but I looked up that program and it doesn't look like it supports Linux. I could try running it with Wine or in a VM, but what specifically does that tool offer? Maybe I can find a Linux program that does the same thing.

When mounting "emu RAW GPP" via Hekate, does it show up as encrypted? If so, maybe there's something else I need to do to decrypt it first.

Btw, moving the game to the "system memory" finished successfully, but didn't fix the issue I'm having. Does that mean SD card corruption can be ruled out, or would it have just moved the game files in their corrupted state? Obviously if the game files themselves were corrupted it wouldn't magically fix the corruption, but I figure it might have just been the file system that was in a bad state, or if it is the files it might have at least detected the corruption.
If you just moved the game, then we cannot rule out the game is not corrupted because unless you do a fresh installation, then the current files can still be corrupted.

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just moved the game, then we cannot rule out the game is not corrupted because unless you do a fresh installation, then the current files can still be corrupted.
Right, that's what I was asking. I'll give a fresh installation a try.
That said, what about those 11 partitions? None of them show up as a recognized file system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O