Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I usually dont do this but well yeah here it goes.

Me and love never got along well, I guess the only person I really love is my mother, motherly love. I never really cared much about dating or girls, I was the kind of kid who spent his time doing what he loves -> video games. I didn't care much about relationships and actually right now I don't know what I want but ah well. My dad sometimes made stupid remarks like; its time for u to have a girlfriend. I still remember when I was young this girl was in love with me but I didnt care much but my dad kept stressing me to become her boyfriend. I just ignored him but as older you get the more you care about what your parents say. I mean soon he'll be dead and all you have left are his tips. Ah well so less about that here it comes. I started getting to know girls and started dating. This friend of mine hooked me up with a girl, well I hooked myself up he just introduced her to me without any intentions of hooking me up. I talked to her and everything but I dunno I didnt feel any physical attraction she wasnt really hot so I at least gave her a second date but she got pissed cause I didnt kiss her. Ah well, after that I got to know this other girl, she was hot but easy. So I dated her a few times but I just couldnt trust her I knew she would dump me for a hotter guy so it ended up with me in a fight with her about trust she getting pissed saying shes not like that and me just not talking to her anymore... So thats 2nd strike. Then i get to know this girl but my best friend took her by offering her stability and marriage.. im like wtf dude aight fine. Then came this special girl she had a long distance relationship with this guy but I stayed close to her. She broke up with him so I took my chance. Told her how its like but she said she doesnt want to use me for rebound to forget her ex . Im ok fine... But I keep getting hints of affection from her we still go out and such. Maybe its friendly dates but still... So then came this other girl, I was like yeah who gives. We talked talked dated... then suddenly she changed... Seems her ex has been trying to contact her... She showed him my picture just to make him jealous.. She used me to kick jump her relationship with her ex... Now she says she doesnt know what she wants and she needs time. Fuck I know she used me and fuck her for that.
This is what it's like to take advice from your dad when you were perfectly fine to begin with.

Thank you thats my vent

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
man im looking for love not sex. I mean a date could cost me more then what a hooker costs me and no hassle no long phone calls.

I just want to know, what should I could I do. Where do I find the right girls and how could I keep them from screwing me.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally think you would have eventually encountered the complicated world of women whether you decided to take your Father's advice or not. Women are indeed hard to understand, each one is different yet alike in many ways.

Here's my advice: There's tons of women in the world. Not every relationship will end up in disaster (although most of the time, they may). What you need to do is take the knowledge you gain from every experience and develop your own style toward sensing which relationships work out. You'll grow more and more over time, just live and learn...
happy.gif

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Apr 15 2007, 12:16 AM)]I personally think you would have eventually encountered the complicated world of women whether you decided to take your Father's advice or not. Women are indeed hard to understand, each one is different yet alike in many ways.

Here's my advice: There's tons of women in the world. Not every relationship will end up in disaster (although most of the time, they may). What you need to do is take the knowledge you gain from every experience and develop your own style toward sensing which relationships work out. You will learn more and more over time, just live and learn...
happy.gif

Yeah man maybe you're right.. what us ay makes sense. But im getting this feeling that all girls are EVIL!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
nawww... just give it time, and don't stress it!
The "right one" will come, and be certain at that!

I did have loads of friends I fell for... stupid enough... some had feelings, some not, and those with feelings for me... took it back too soon for me to make a move or anything... still friends though..

and one day, I saw this really cute, younger girl in school... a group of 3 outsiders...
a big girl, a nerdy loud girl, and a shy, ultra cute girl...
since i'm shy, I look her up on internet (a swedish myspace-ish community, which england got a while back, lunar storm)
started talking there, and well, she was kinda interested, and we started talking more.... like a couple... like "kisses and hugs" and stuff like that.. even an occasional "i like ya"..

things went on, and about three weeks later the two shy-guys meet for the first time
ohmy.gif
in real life, talking to each other...
we went down town to do some christmas shopping together as friends...
went to a café... she came over to my place one day in the holidays... which was nerdy... As we was so shy, all we did was playing sonic adventure 2 on game cube.... (and thats a crap game even!)

(not we playing, SHE playing....)

anyway... school starts again... we hang out after school... go in to my part, as it is open to 22:00 and she was going home 21:00 (living out of town)

and that night... just.. came naturally... a hug... shy giggles... and... our two heads moving towards each other in slow motion... (10 cm in 20 minutes
ohmy.gif
) and then.... our lips met... and we kissed..

and by then, we saw ourselves as a couple... 1 year and almost 3 months ago..
smile.gif

Conclusion: Give it some time, and dont stress it... wait for the right one, and when you meet her, you'll know...
wub.gif
go mehdi, go go mehdi!

living-ghost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As odd as this sounds, I find that if I look I don't find anything but if I just don't care someone comes along.

So my question would be are you proactively looking?

Either way trying it the other way might work better. I know the better relationships I have had have happened when I either wasn't looking or decided to just give up on the whole idea of dating

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah man maybe you're right.. what us ay makes sense. But im getting this feeling that all girls are EVIL!
I'm taking a shot in the dark here and guessing that you're underage. During these early years it's good to get around, get used to working through relationships, no matter how tough they may seem. Believe me, once you get out into the larger world, things will get tougher but you'll also find those girls that are simply perfect for you. Nothing that you do now is set in stone, keep an open mind when thinking about women, not all of them are as cruel as some are. Just keep trying, relationships are an up and down deal (love rollercoster of love)

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nawww... just give it time, and don't stress it!
The "right one" will come, and be certain at that!

I did have loads of friends I fell for... stupid enough... some had feelings, some not, and those with feelings for me... took it back too soon for me to make a move or anything... still friends though..

and one day, I saw this really cute, younger girl in school... a group of 3 outsiders...
a big girl, a nerdy loud girl, and a shy, ultra cute girl...
since i'm shy, I look her up on internet (a swedish myspace-ish community, which england got a while back, lunar storm)
started talking there, and well, she was kinda interested, and we started talking more.... like a couple... like "kisses and hugs" and stuff like that.. even an occasional "i like ya"..

things went on, and about three weeks later the two shy-guys meet for the first time
ohmy.gif
in real life, talking to each other...
we went down town to do some christmas shopping together as friends...
went to a café... she came over to my place one day in the holidays... which was nerdy... As we was so shy, all we did was playing sonic adventure 2 on game cube.... (and thats a crap game even!)

(not we playing, SHE playing....)

anyway... school starts again... we hang out after school... go in to my part, as it is open to 22:00 and she was going home 21:00 (living out of town)

and that night... just.. came naturally... a hug... shy giggles... and... our two heads moving towards each other in slow motion... (10 cm in 20 minutes
ohmy.gif
) and then.... our lips met... and we kissed..

and by then, we saw ourselves as a couple... 1 year and almost 3 months ago..
smile.gif

Conclusion: Give it some time, and dont stress it... wait for the right one, and when you meet her, you'll know...
wub.gif
go mehdi, go go mehdi!

Sweet story man Im happy for you.

As odd as this sounds, I find that if I look I don't find anything but if I just don't care someone comes along.

So my question would be are you proactively looking?

Either way trying it the other way might work better. I know the better relationships I have had have happened when I either wasn't looking or decided to just give up on the whole idea of dating

man so many already told me this... I think you're right on this one....

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Apr 15 2007, 12:22 AM)]

I'm taking a shot in the dark here and guessing that you're underage. During your early years it's good to get around, get used to working through relationships, no matter how tough they may seem. Believe me, once you get out into the larger world, things will get tougher but you'll also find those girls that are simply perfect for you. Nothing that you do now is set in stone, keep an open mind when thinking about women, not all of them are as cruel as some are. Just keep trying, relationships are an up and down deal (love rollercoster of love)
21 now mate.

Maat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great story yours
cry.gif
*ironic*
I have only one phrase to you: Look always to the good side.
Instead of complaining about you all the loses, you need to think about all the good times you had with them,if you had,plus you need to see how much experience you have now,if you hadn't do it all this you would always asking yourself how it would be, now you have done and you know more or less who it is.
But if were you i wouldn't give up,i would keep looking for someone because it takes a long time to find someone good enough to you,and it isn't always in the first or the second or..... You should ask your dad how many girlfriends he had?Of course there's a chance that your dad it only had one,but that's is too luck.But if you think you are good enough without no one, well you can stay this way,but as long the years pass you fell more and more lonely.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ack, sorry bout that. I still say experience is key. Through past relationships you can construct your own style of relating with women and, as silly as it may sound, "sensing" which ones are right for you.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great story yours
cry.gif
 *ironic*
I have only one phrase to you: Look always to the good side.
Instead of complaining about you all the loses, you need to think about all the good times you had with them,if you had,plus you need to see how much experience you have now,if you hadn't do it all this you would always asking yourself how it would be, now you have done and you know more or less who it is.
But if were you i wouldn't give up,i would keep looking for someone because it takes a long time to find someone good enough to you,and it isn't always in the first or the second or..... You should ask your dad how many girlfriends he had?Of course there's a chance that your dad it only had one,but that's is too luck.But if you think you are good enough without no one, well you can stay this way,but as long the years pass you fell more and more lonely.

thanks for dedicating your first post to me
wub.gif

But man what you said is true... at least now I know how its like. And even though they ended wrong I do have some good memories.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, sorry but one more thing to add:

Don't ever drop out of the dating scene completely, it'll do more damage then anyone can anticipate. Once you do decide to walk back on the dating scene after a dry spell, you'll find it harder than usual. Keep "practicing", never give up, bud!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i must've been lucky, since my girl is the first (and only) that i've ever dated...
the others were friends... which isn't the same..

I think TIME is key, not necessarily experience...

NO rushing... and at the same time no slacking off...
imagine: a night out... going to the bar pub whatever... Do not think "i got to choose one of these".. and at the same time, dont ignore them all... think "I'll have a look around... and if anyone seem interesting, why not give it a try and at leat TALK for a bit"...
Successful? Okay, talk more, exchange phone nubmers, see eachother... go to a café and have fun.. instead of expencive dinners! (at first)..

smile.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Sounds about right. Keep up the good work.

Seriously, I could put a female name to just about every one of your experiences and call them my own.

My advice to you: If it don't fit, don't force it. Regardless of what your dad says, you will either meet your match, or you won't. It's good to try, and normal to fail. At some point, I'm willing to bet, you will find someone to live with until you die, it happens all the time. Keep doing what you want, and don't change yourself too much to fit what someone else wants.

Also, I'll tell you what I've told my son a million times..

"How do you know you don't like it, if you haven't even tried it yet."

So, try the black eyed peas, Mehdi. You just never know...

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds about right. Keep up the good work.

Seriously, I could put a female name to just about every one of your experiences and call them my own.

My advice to you: If it don't fit, don't force it. Regardless of what your dad says, you will either meet your match, or you won't. It's good to try, and normal to fail. At some point, I'm willing to bet, you will find someone to live with until you die, it happens all the time. Keep doing what you want, and don't change yourself too much to fit what someone else wants.

Also, I'll tell you what I've told my son a million times..

"How do you know you don't like it, if you haven't even tried it yet."

So, try the black eyed peas, Mehdi. You just never know...
Thanks man..

Maat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
thanks for dedicating your first post to me wub.gif
After reading your post i really felt that i need to write something.
QUOTEYeah man maybe you're right.. what us ay makes sense. But im getting this feeling that all girls are EVIL!
Girls are not evil..... people are evil..... in fact we can say that some people are evil and you just have to avoid them.
There's a lot of girls that have a history about guys that were using them and because of this they don't like men anymore.
One time i read small history in a bus , i'm going to sumarise it: It sad that women were like apples and when a men wants a woman they would need to grab the ones on the top or in the floor,but the ones in the floor are very easy but not so good and the ones on the top were very difficult to catch but were best ones and only one who keep trying could get one of them,but only a few could understand that and the others only grab as in floor or very near....
Well you have grab the ones in top if you want the best.

Here's the hole history, it is very short it's more like a message and it was written by Machado de Assis
The best women belong to the most daring men

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
thanks for dedicating your first post to me wub.gif
After reading your post i really felt that i need to write something.
QUOTE said:
Girls are not evil..... people are evil..... in fact we can say that some people are evil and you just have to avoid them.
There's a lot of girls that have a history about guys that were using them and because of this they don't like men anymore.
One time i read small history in a bus , i'm going to sumarise it: It sad that women were like apples and when a men wants a woman they would need to grab the ones on the top or in the floor,but the ones in the floor are very easy but not so good and the ones on the top were very difficult to catch but were best ones and only one who keep trying could get one of them,but only a few could understand that and the others only grab as in floor or very near....
Well you have grab the ones in top if you want the best.

man... damn... that was beautiful.. And even though its hard to get the one on top it's worth the trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: