Gaming Lucas and Mewtwo

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surprised there haven't been any posts about them.

Also the SSB4 ballot. Vote for any character you want in Smash.

Yeah.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I voted for the Belmont clan of Castlevania fame. I made the points that the various outfits could be different Belmonts to save them the hassle of deciding on just one, a whip user would be an entirely new play style instead of a reskin of an existing character, and they could add a new stage based on the iconic Dracula throne room that changes and degrades over time like the final battle of Dracula X Rondo Of Blood where it falls into some sort of chaos dimension between phases of the fight. I figured the Final Smash would be the Grand Cross attack, the subweapons could be special moves, etc.

My wife on the other hand voted for the Hunters from the Monster Hunter series. She made similar points to mine in that you could have male and female hunters in various iconic armour sets, the wide range of weapons would give them plenty of moves to choose from, the Final Smash could be a Rathalos flaming the screen, and a new stage could be added based on one of the regions from MH4U where monsters could randomly attack players like the Yellow Devil in the Mega Man stage.

Honestly, I think both of these need to happen.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually I voted for the Belmont clan of Castlevania fame. I made the points that the various outfits could be different Belmonts to save them the hassle of deciding on just one, a whip user would be an entirely new play style instead of a reskin of an existing character, and they could add a new stage based on the iconic Dracula throne room that changes and degrades over time like the final battle of Dracula X Rondo Of Blood where it falls into some sort of chaos dimension between phases of the fight. I figured the Final Smash would be the Grand Cross attack, the subweapons could be special moves, etc.

My wife on the other hand voted for the Hunters from the Monster Hunter series. She made similar points to mine in that you could have male and female hunters in various iconic armour sets, the wide range of weapons would give them plenty of moves to choose from, the Final Smash could be a Rathalos flaming the screen, and a new stage could be added based on one of the regions from MH4U where monsters could randomly attack players like the Yellow Devil in the Mega Man stage.

Cool idea with a Belmont character blaze, I like it.

Personally I didn't like the Yellow Devil. The stage was just to small for such a big guy on the screen. It should be more like Ridley or something?

I've no idea for another character.. Baten Kaitos would be cool, but then there's another sword fighter. Guillo would be cool, but that's unlikely to happen.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Belmont's are a great suggestion. I don't think they will do any MH series since they are already support characters in the game. I may head over to Nintendo's page and suggest the Castlevania crew as well!

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I see it right before me: Carmilla taking the stage! :lol:

latest

Seriously, I hope they dont use this style

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember reading in some Nintendo press conference that Mewtwo was going to be the only extra character and exclusively for those who bought both versions... hmmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over