Homebrew RELEASE luajit 2.1 beta

capsterx

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Messages
147
Trophies
0
Age
39
XP
425
Country
United States
I did this work originally for the Solarus engine (https://www.solarus-games.org or the switch port https://gbatemp.net/threads/solarus-engine.576404/#post-9249310) but I figured I'd create a separate repo for it. I'd like to thank the people who did melonDS for figuring out much of the voodoo VM/exec code blocks for the switch, it is not well documented. Im not sure if anyone will find this useful or not as it's not great as a standalone; however, here it is.

It's not optimal as it unmaps and remaps memory with different permissions, but to change it to be optimal would be a much bigger change to the codebase.

https://github.com/capsterx-switch/luajit
 
Last edited by capsterx,
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: I wouldn't want it for 5