Hacking Low space on SD Card

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 761
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi guys, again me. I have problem with SD Card in O3DS. The Card is 8GB. It's enough because my brother completed many games with MT-Card. Card has low space. Downloading Pokémon Moon through CiAngel will make downloading freeze at 1GB. After exit CiAngel that 1GB is missing on SD-Card. Restarting 3DS don't help. Btw I know there is picture on the end of Plailect's Guide what I can delete, but can I delete files9 folder or can I delete FBI_injectable.app? And do you have Pokémon Sun & Moon, Poochi's & Yoshi's Wooly World and all new games in FreeShop? Thanks.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Buy a bigger SD card
And you can delete pretty much all the files you got from the guide. As well move anything like NAND backups off the SD card to clear up more space
But seriously buy a bigger SD card

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Buy a bigger SD card
And you can delete pretty much all the files you got from the guide. As well move anything like NAND backups off the SD card to clear up more space
But seriously buy a bigger SD card

After using new card is there any way to transfer A9LH without making new one?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, thanks guys. You always save me.

Reactions: DarkFlare69

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
After using new card is there any way to transfer A9LH without making new one?
A9LH is already installed to your system. You just need to do a few things. Make sure the SD card is properly formatted. I suggest formatting it to FAT32 with your PC, then do a basic setup of just emuNAND9 running "arm9loaderhax.bin" this will allow you to do a proper format for the best speed. You can format the SD card without an emuNAND.
Then copy all of the content from your old SD card to your new SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1