Low space on SD Card

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MetalistaSK, Mar 5, 2017.

1. MetalistaSK
    OP

MetalistaSK Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2016
    Hi guys, again me. I have problem with SD Card in O3DS. The Card is 8GB. It's enough because my brother completed many games with MT-Card. Card has low space. Downloading Pokémon Moon through CiAngel will make downloading freeze at 1GB. After exit CiAngel that 1GB is missing on SD-Card. Restarting 3DS don't help. Btw I know there is picture on the end of Plailect's Guide what I can delete, but can I delete files9 folder or can I delete FBI_injectable.app? And do you have Pokémon Sun & Moon, Poochi's & Yoshi's Wooly World and all new games in FreeShop? Thanks.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Buy a bigger SD card
    And you can delete pretty much all the files you got from the guide. As well move anything like NAND backups off the SD card to clear up more space
    But seriously buy a bigger SD card

MetalistaSK likes this.
  3. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    you can transfer over a9lh installation to a new sd card by copying all the files to it. nothing more needed.

MetalistaSK likes this.
  4. MetalistaSK
    OP

MetalistaSK Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2016
    After using new card is there any way to transfer A9LH without making new one?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Ok, thanks guys. You always save me.

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  5. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    A9LH is already installed to your system. You just need to do a few things. Make sure the SD card is properly formatted. I suggest formatting it to FAT32 with your PC, then do a basic setup of just emuNAND9 running "arm9loaderhax.bin" this will allow you to do a proper format for the best speed. You can format the SD card without an emuNAND.
    Then copy all of the content from your old SD card to your new SD card.