ROM Hack Love Plus translation

noctislucis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Konami will never release this game. It'd cause too much controversy.
In my opinion not necessarily. After all is not a game eroge such as those for PC. It's only a dating sim (as "The Sims" and others). In the past It'd cause too much controversy only for the guy who is married with the game's virtual girl, but we know that such things will never happen in the West.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is geared more towards eastern people, with their culture incorporated in it. Translate it will not be a simple task, you'll have to edited all those cultural references out.

A

Azngamer15

@trumpet not necessarily, considering the audience that this translation patch would most likely go to, I'm sure they wouldn't have much of a problem understanding those cultural references...

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
This game is geared more towards eastern people, with their culture incorporated in it. Translate it will not be a simple task, you'll have to edited all those cultural references out.

Nope, not true at all.
Translating it would be hard due to the type of files in the game, but some are skilled enough to handle these type of things.
The Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side games are almost the same as Love Plus, but for girls and they have tons of cultural references.

noctislucis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Nope, not true at all.
Translating it would be hard due to the type of files in the game, but some are skilled enough to handle these type of things.
The Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side games are almost the same as Love Plus, but for girls and they have tons of cultural references.

I agree. Why for that game was released english patch in such a short time while Love Plus is still on the high seas ç_ç? However does anyone know if there is a forum specifically for the team that is translating Love Plus?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noctislucis said:
I agree. Why for that game was released english patch in such a short time while Love Plus is still on the high seas ç_ç? However does anyone know if there is a forum specifically for the team that is translating Love Plus?

More people wanted the game? Honestly, I had planned on doing Love Plus before, but I don't do projects unless they're dropped or dead. Love Plus isn't and so I took it off of my list.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noctislucis said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Nope, not true at all.

Don't underestimate girls' power.
biggrin.gif
Maybe guys got shorter span of interest, I guess. I was on Love Plus project when they started. There were a lot of people helping at first, but then the number of helpers became less and less. And the fan boys for this game became scary. They even spammed the translation Wiki with some rude stuff. T_T

noctislucis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ç_ç if only I knew the Japanese language, I'll help more than willing.Yesterday I tried to play for the first time Love Plus, but I don't really understand anything... *sig*-*sob*

noctislucis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To all peole who want "Love Plus" in english version, send an email to Konami this link ---->click here (contact us\Products & Services\Inquiry form with SSL); in this e-mail, write your request to have "love plus" in english version: if we are many, there may be a possibility in the future they hear us our desire
happy.gif

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
jjjewel said:
Here's the guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/loveplusguide/

You can post question in the shout box. People are still hanging around there.
biggrin.gif

Perhaps you can start a new Love Plus translation? I'd help you with the translating
smile.gif
I don't think so. It's easier said than done.
happy.gif

If you want to help, it's better to help with translations on TLWiki.
That's probably your best bet to get this game translated for now.
(Or you can help the guy above send emails to Konami.
biggrin.gif
)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjjewel said:
I don't think so. It's easier said than done.
happy.gif

If you want to help, it's better to help with translations on TLWiki.
That's probably your best bet to get this game translated for now.
(Or you can help the guy above send emails to Konami.
biggrin.gif
)

Trust me, I know that it's easier said than done X_X
I'm not going to send emails to Konami, I have no need for this game
tongue.gif

I'll probably just help the TLWiki, but when was their last update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...