Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

overdriver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am old so I play my gameboy color again with a classic Donkey Kong again :) I love this timeless classic with all kind of puzzle & action.

Luhof

Trophies
Website
luhof.fr
XP
Country
France
Fell in love with Spelunky. This game won't let me unlock every achievements... Ragequits are legion, but I can't stop thinking about the feels you gave me, and end up hitting that "play" button a few minutes later. I like when you resist me, game. But you won't resist me that long. Or would you?

Acetonide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to go through the PSP library as much as possible, and I was feeling like a game with an older feel so I was playing a lot of Super Stardust Portable.. Mostly Arcade mode, trying to reach Beyond Suicidal if there's anything past that. ._.''

Besides that, I've been playing a bit of God Eater 2.

As for my favorite, I'm not sure I have one right now. Dx

koruwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently going through Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, and dabbling a bit in Etrian Odyssey IV. Will be putting a lot of hours once those Titanfall beta codes go out too

jinnpan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bust a Groove/Move 2 is the only one for me. I remember collecting cans for a few months back in 1999 to be able to purchase a PlayStation and Bust a Groove. She is still with me along with her sister and Japanese cousins.

Smouvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Surprisingly; Ace Attourney. The first one. I never got around to finishing it before this, but I'm so happy I pulled through. If you ever wonder how a good whodunit is done, seriously, get this game! I dislike reading, unless it's Ace Attourney! In fact, love it so much that I just got all of its sequels even though I'm not done with the first one yet.

tvoretz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Sapphire is my first, latest, and truest love. All too often, I'm led astray, but Sapphire always welcomes me back with open arms, and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Lately, it's most certainly Bayonetta. My girlfriend and I beat it for the first time last month, and we're experiencing what my girlfriend calls a "gaming hangover"... a difficulty enjoying any other game because the one you just finished was so damn good.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I fell like a whore because I have so many loves...My Ps<3 has had much of that love with Metro Last Light, Borderlands, Spelunky and Far Cry 3 but I have to admit I have been playing with me Wii a lot lately with Project M. To make matters worst I have also been flirting around with cougars called Final Fantasy 1 who try to make themselves look younger on my PSP. Also let me not even mention the hot Steam me and my PC generate on a daily......God why am I such a whore!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: