edit needs to work with ipod touch 2g

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
okay i'm not joking now but in the boxin day sales i bought some portable ipod speakers that lit up to the rythm of music and thought 'even if they are shit quality that is coool' so i bought them and the man at the till was like good choice they are really good! i was like (yeah man look how cheap they look) but i played them at home and they were amazing quality! best part they were £2 from Primark
ohmy.gif
nuts. doubt they have any in stock now though
frown.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the sake of clarity what do you mean by portable- I have set up back of car type rigs using car batteries before (doubly nice as there is no AC hum) that hurt your ears if you stood close enough.

Not necessarily suggesting you go that far but a car battery or three and a half decent amp and speakers setup will do you proud. If you are willing to get your hands dirty then many hifi units things step down to 12V internally- hook the battery in before the regulator circuitry (car batteries are not the nicest power source for sensitive electronics) and patch into an audio rail (essentially using it as a crude line in) and you are away (if you have an old boxed hifi I would do that- more modern gear might not be as easy).
If you can borrow some car gear this is even easier as it is built for it.

"needs to work with ipod touch 2g"- does apple not provide a headphone out port these days?

edit: urgh must look at post dates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455