Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
That was fast..

Go to the oficial game site and scroll down a little to find the message:

QUOTE said:
Click here to REGISTER FOR ADVANCE INFORMATION on Frontier's forthcoming LostWinds sequel containing amazing new gameplay as Toku and Enril's incredible adventure to save Mistralis continues - Frontier is registered under the UK's Data Protection Act and won't use your details for any other reason.

No further details announced yet..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reckon they should just make a full game instead, its got a lot of good reviews and all of which reckon it should be a full game.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lost Winds is great, but really short. I hope the next one will have much more content
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Sotoro said:
Lost Winds is great, but really short. I hope the next one will have much more content
wink.gif

How long is it in hours?
Said to be about 3 hours long which isn't too bad when you consider the price and the fact that most films (or even games) you buy cost more and last for less.

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the first one yesterday. Really good game. While playing, I was hoping they'd announce a follow-up.

Glad they did.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know I really loved Galaxy, and Brawl was a great package for what it was, but I am not lying when I say that LostWinds is the most fun I've had yet playing a game on the Wii. That's probably just my taste, though. I love everything about it, especially its Zen-like atmosphere. The music, the beautiful look...everything sets you up to relax and really enjoy and "grok" the experience. Just a wonderful time, and perhaps the definitive Wii game. A sequel is music to my ears.

Mikomaxless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the US Wiiware launch titles, Lost Winds is the only game worth it's points, in my opinion. My Life as a King is fun, but to get the full experience, you have to pay an additional 1700 points. Along with the 1500 download cost, that comes out to 3200 points. It's nice and all, but in essence, it's really just the Sims with FFCC art, to put it bluntly. >_>

Lost Winds is only 3 hours or so long, but it uses the Wii's controls pretty much perfectly. If this was released in early 2007, maybe other developers would have taken it as a sign to develop more stuff like this, and the Wii's game library could be a little more respectable. Hopefully with this, things can improve.

Note, this is all my opinion. =P

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was really liking LostWinds when I was playing it earlier today. I thought it was beautiful, relaxing, had a great soundtrack (shame it doesn't have voice-acting though) and some pretty cool puzzles. Only complaints are that when i saw the screenshots, I thought this looked like a fully 3D game, which would've been awesome. And the same simple puzzles get kinda repetitive. Though that may have just been the first hour I played it for.

But when I started on My Life As A King, I found it as addictive as Harvest Moon (that would be a 10 on the addictiveness scale
biggrin.gif
). It's also deeper than I expected, and I didn't think there would be much story, which thankfully there is plenty of. Generally just incredibly addictive. The main complaint I have is that everything looks really nice, but because of a short draw-distance (or at least I think it's that), it gives it a really weird, misty look sometimes.

Anyways, looking forward to a sequel very much, even though I haven't completed the first one yet
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1