Lost my old Switch, save data recommendations for new one?

ArmchairSupersoldier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I lost my switch several months ago (very stupid, I know), but this Christmas my girlfriend was so amazing to gift me a new one. I do have some data backed up thanks to cloud save from Nintendo Switch Online, but this does not seem to be the case for Animal Crossing. This is mostly a shot in the dark to ask what I could possibly do to recover any amount of data (With my old switch I lost the case it was in, which contained all my games, I did get a new copy of ACNH).

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you lost the old switch then you are out of luck, the data is on the old switch, you need both unit in order to transfer your data.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I lost my switch several months ago (very stupid, I know), but this Christmas my girlfriend was so amazing to gift me a new one. I do have some data backed up thanks to cloud save from Nintendo Switch Online, but this does not seem to be the case for Animal Crossing. This is mostly a shot in the dark to ask what I could possibly do to recover any amount of data (With my old switch I lost the case it was in, which contained all my games, I did get a new copy of ACNH).
Unfortunately, some games only have local save data and never upload any save data. Animal Crossing and Pokémon are two such games. The only place those saves exist are on the physical hardware they were played on.

Let me know if you need any resources or any favorite furniture and i'll try to hook you up. Make it sting a little less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr