Gaming Lost Magic (WTF?)

maxxpower18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this game flew completely under my radar, actually I had actually downloaded it just for the heck of it but never played it. So I put it in my card yesterday and started playing it, and I must say, this game is a TON of fun, I can't believe I didn't play this game before, I'm hooked.

Anyone else really like this game too? Anybody still playing online?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It was one of my first DS experiences, I was immediately sold.
Just such a basic but so addictive experience. Other games with that property are Freedom Wings, Custom Robo Arena and Children of Mana. Incredibly addictive!

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
It was one of my 1sts. I remember it was announced for America in January after MarioKart's release.

This was very early in the start of DS wifi so there were very few games.

We had MarioKart, TonyHawk, and Animal Crossing.

Lost Magic was the 4th so it was HIGH on my radar, and soon followed Metroid Prim another HIGH on my radar. I was snatching up Wifi games left-and right. I had wifi fever one would say. If it was an online game, I just had to have it.

Anyways Lost Magic as a whole really isn't too impressive, it was only shortly fun, and a terrible storyline. Mixing Magic was fun, and so were a few online battles.

Even when the game 1st came out, finding an opponent was a bitch. I'd hate to know how long it'd take me these days to find someone to play with.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've played it for several hours, however I did get bored after a while because the storyline truthfully seemed more stereotypical/unengaging than I would have hoped it would be.

I just...kind of didn't dig the game, I would like much more innovation and creative use of the stylus.

But
the guy who gives you the summon was interesting, I'd like to learn who he was and so forth. Also how can the son defeat her, when his father couldn't?

maxxpower18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
I've played it for several hours, however I did get bored after a while because the storyline truthfully seemed more stereotypical/unengaging than I would have hoped it would be.

I just...kind of didn't dig the game, I would like much more innovation and creative use of the stylus.

But
the guy who gives you the summon was interesting, I'd like to learn who he was and so forth. Also how can the son defeat her, when his father couldn't?

Agree. After the first scene I could pretty much already tell what the story was gonna be about, and honestly I just skipped the story parts until I got into battle, which was fun.

The Only Me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that game was one of my first, and still is one of my favorites. Even though the story may not have been superb, I eventually played hard mode around 10 times I believe. (Well I had cheats at first
blush.gif
)

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lost Magic along with Battle Network 5 Double Team, was my first DS games, and i bought those like before i bought my DSL. After that it was DAwn of Sorrow!

Anyway, Lost Magic is a blast if you got someone to play with\against. Me and my friend both grabbed Battlenetwork and Lost Magic, when we got our DS'es. Lost magic was fun for along time, but nowadays not so much. xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4