Losing save files

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by CrazzyWarrior, Sep 3, 2009.

Sep 3, 2009

Losing save files by CrazzyWarrior at 1:18 AM (529 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. CrazzyWarrior
    OP

Newcomer CrazzyWarrior Newbie

United States
    Ok i have the AceKard 2.1 and a DS lite. i had been playing Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney. Well i got part way through the 5th chapter. Well i have it saved but then i tried to play again later and it couldn't read the save file and i lost everything. I tried to start over with chapter 1, pl;ayed it a little then saved, turned off and back on and its not reading it. I tried again, played, saved(suspend play) and it took me to the menu and it said continue option, i selected it worked. i saved again, turned off and on and it just gives me the new game option. is there something wrong with my card or what? its not just this game, i have a few other games that the save files are getting corrupted or something. They are still on the sd card and show up in the menu on the card but it just cant seem to play them...any suggestions or advice?

2. Primenay13

Member Primenay13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Backup your data onto a folder on your computer somewhere where you can find it. Then format your card using the Panasonic SD Formatter

3. CrazzyWarrior
    OP

Newcomer CrazzyWarrior Newbie

United States
    ok i will give it a try.

EDIT: ok i formatted it and then copied the files back. it still didn't recognize the save file from before but its prog corrupted. i will test to see if its still happening with a new save.

EDIT 2: well seemed to work, the save file was read and such. guess i will just have to go through the game tell i am back to where i was before...sigh. thanks for the help. Will come back here if i have problems later.