Hacking Looking to play all NDS and GBA games on my GB Lite - EZ Flash Vi + EZ Flash 3-in-1?

Spankenstein

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will the combination of

EZ Flash Vi
EZ Flash Expansion 3-in-1

allow me to play ALL GBA and NDS titles on my Nintendo DS Lite without the need for emulation?

I own an EZ-Flash IV but it sticks out from the bottom on the DS Lite so I'm looking for a better solution.

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
"EZ flash iv lite deluxe" doesn't stick out from the bottom. though good luck finding it.

your slot-1 card doesn't have to be ez flash Vi. most ds flash carts have slot-2 booting option afaik. my supercard ds two has this option too.

Reactions: Rydian

aalokishere

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Yeah that should be enough for pretty much all titles. If you want, you can replace the Ez Flash Vi with something else (supercard maybe) as I don't exactly know if its supports games with newer APs but you can patch them none the less. So its your choice

Spankenstein

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I own an acekard2i. Will that work with an 'EZ Flash Expansion 3-in-1'?

I presume the acekard2i is the one with the best compatibility as it is still in active development?

EDIT: Does it go without saying that the 'EZ Flash Expansion 3-in-1' is the best GBA flash cart to get for the DS Lite (not including the difficult to find iv deluxe)?

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i have the original ds and i still continue to use my ez flash iv. i never felt the need to buy the 3-in-1. ez flash 3-in-1 has extra memory and rumble which is nearly useless as not many games/homebrews take advantage of them.

if you are serious about gba gaming, buy a gba sp ags 101 if you can find one cheap. combined with ez flash iv, you will not be disappointed.

i really think it is a waste of money to buy the 3-in-1 when you already have ez flash iv. maybe that's just me.

Spankenstein

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you are serious about gba gaming, buy a gba sp ags 101 if you can find one cheap. combined with ez flash iv, you will not be disappointed.

Done. I sold some crap on eBay and used that money to buy a pristine refurbished GBA SP AGS 101.

Thanks for the advice :)

OnlyTheBrave

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any R4 Wood card has flawless support for the EZ-Flash EXPANSION PACK, just drag and drop, R4 Wood will do the rest for you. I have a R4 DS with the 3 in 1 and it runs all ROM's so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...