Homebrew Looking to make sign_c2w_patcher forwarder

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m lost I’ve been searching and reading through threads and I just get more confused

Here’s the deal. I have wiisxr set for speed hack on Wii U homemenu but first I have to goto hb launcher and launch sign_c2w_patcher
What I would like is a sign_c2w_patcher forwarder that I can have on Wii U menu next to wiisxr so I don’t have to have the extra steps and wait time of going into Wii U hb launcher to start sign_c2w_patcher
I’d like to click sign_c2w_patcher icon on homemenu and have it do it’s thing then I can start my wiisxr.
If anyone would be willing to make me one or write up an easy step by step guide for me I’d really appreciate the help
Thanks

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so maybe it’s just not meant to be. I figured someone would have made one already but with a lot of searching I couldn’t find any.
I was gonna try the haxchi method but when I dl haxchi in the config it didn’t list any button combos so I wasn’t sure how to add my own to send it to app I wanted. Plus being unsure and having cbhc installed I didn’t want to take risks that may set back or end my Wii U

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: I thought he was going to use an actual PS4 to cook. +1