Hacking Looking to get a new M3

protomanexe88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the deal. I've had an M3 Perfect SD for almost 2 years and love it, it has not given me any trouble so I'd like to stick with the M3 name. I've been looking at the Real recently, but there seem to be a lot of problems with it from what I've seen, but I've also seen good things said about it.

Now the M3 Lite from what I understand, is still a slot-2 which is great, which I'd buy a Passcard 3 with or something (I flashed my original DS with a Passkey 2 back when I got the thing, but I don't want to flash my Lite). First question about this, is, does it use the same software to write ROMs as the original M3 SD did?

Basically I'm just looking for opinions. Price doesn't really make a difference, I was looking on RealHotStuff and the 2 bundles I'd buy are $20 difference in price (The Lite being more), but I'm just looking for the better quality one overall.

Any help appreciated.

crazyshiza

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't use the same software to write ROMS because it doesn't need any software. You just copy the .nds files straight onto the microSD.

zalariz489

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can confirm that the m3 real it the best choice!, i have one
wink.gif
my friend used to use R4 version 1 but the spring problem of the r4 is so annoying by the time the spring will cut off and you can't inter any SD card to play!
blink.gif

aegen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
m3 lite is great until i got an r4 then to m3 simply. but i still have a m3 lite until now. but recently i've been thinking of switching to linux and i can see problems with my m3 lite as far as installing roms to my sd card
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.