Gaming Looking to buy a good RPG for my DS!

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
All rpg i can remember i have play on NDS.

Zelda PH(really good much to do after done the game)
lecture.gif

TWEWY (really good, like a new kind of rpg, i like it and its a good storry)
lecture.gif

Castlevania Down Of Sorrow(why have no one recomand this?)
lecture.gif

Castlevania Potrait Of Ruin(no on rec this eather)
lecture.gif

FFIII(one of the best, only bad is that i have play 600h and now i have play myself boring on it nothing to do enymore)
lecture.gif

FFIV(good game what i know so far, only have try little of the jp one)
lecture.gif

Orcs & Elves( i think the story in this game sucks!)
lecture.gif

Children of mana (good story and gameplay but to short)
lecture.gif

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Times( Verry good game have play it many times.... can't get enogh of it its always fun to play it over and over and over)
lecture.gif

Pokemon diamond( Its like all other pokemon games only new pokemons and new extra stuff) Ps. wi-fi:teach:

Dragon quest joker: monster ( good game, and pretty good storry nut i don't like it so much)
lecture.gif

Etrian Odyssey ( Good game but i don't find the sorry intresting or the fight system)
lecture.gif

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja ( hate this game but like the story, everything else sucks)
lecture.gif

Luminos Arc ( Really like this game and i love the story, good combat system too)
lecture.gif

Naruto: Path of the Ninja ( the only good naruto rpg to ds, think it is the only one too, btw its a good game and i love it)
lecture.gif

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team ( dont like this game, hate the fight system)
lecture.gif

Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (more funn then i think its should be, the funniest character in the game are the bride builder)
lecture.gif

Lunar Genesis ( good game whive good story, a old school rpg game)
lecture.gif

Lost Magic ( a good game whive a lots of spell, 400 or more what i know, and its a really hard game! the boss fights are unbelivible hard)
lecture.gif

Lunar Knights ( a good rpg game that is really good)
lecture.gif

well thats all i can remember i knew it is someone that i have forgot but i can't w8 for the new castlevania game (Castlevania: Ecclesia)
lecture.gif

....... wow now when i have write about all rpg i have play i see how many rpg i have play!
wacko.gif

Tipst me if i have forgot to a good ds game to play
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-