XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
pirate channel: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/pirate-channel-forwarder-for-hbc-v1-1-2-pira-rar.138247/ (it's outdated version though, but you might be able to patch it for the new HBC location).
for pirate theme, it'll be tricky to get it, it's really limited edition, but you can make something alike yourself with some efford.
do know that these wii themes used to be dangerous, since those could brick your wii.
you've got the following tools to use:
keep in mind messing with the basics of your wii system is dangerous.
You forgot about the best one! Crazy intro video!! https://gbatemp.net/threads/x-flaks-crazy-intro-videos.189411/

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
So I busted out my old hdd and found my collection of mymenuify themes! I'm currently uploading over 500 MB of themes I saved and backed up from back in the day! They're not super organized, and I can't say I've tested them all or that 100% of them are safe, so the usual precautions should be taken.

I'm uploading to the folder as I'm typing this so it may take an hour or so before everything is finished uploading.

Here's the link!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gw1mwvotau1mx/MyMenuify_Themes

There are 2 that look promising for you:
\Themes 4.0 and up\non36runfirst.mym
\Themes 4.0 and up\pirateskulls40\pirateskulls40.mym
\BlackPirate.mym

In some cases you may need to apply two mym's to fully create the theme

TLDR: Uploading my massive theme collection of just under 200 themes!!

HearingSole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I busted out my old hdd and found my collection of mymenuify themes! I'm currently uploading over 500 MB of themes I saved and backed up from back in the day! They're not super organized, and I can't say I've tested them all or that 100% of them are safe, so the usual precautions should be taken.

I'm uploading to the folder as I'm typing this so it may take an hour or so before everything is finished uploading.

Here's the link!

\BlackPirate.mym

Holy crap!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it man. I will start applying the menus now.

Reactions: Alexander1970

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
If anyone has this exact theme, please let me know. That theme looks awesome and I would pay money to get my hands on it.
I'm not asking for anything, as always I'm happy to help just to help and don't expect anything in return... but just thought I'd mention my paypal address: [email protected]

I feel cheeky even mentioning this, but times are getting tough and I got 6 mouths to feed! Have I mentioned lately how awesome this community is? lol

edit: please do let us know if you were able to find the theme you wanted, I'm very curious!

edit2: uploading finished a little while ago

HearingSole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not asking for anything, as always I'm happy to help just to help and don't expect anything in return... but just thought I'd mention my paypal address: [email protected]

I feel cheeky even mentioning this, but times are getting tough and I got 6 mouths to feed! Have I mentioned lately how awesome this community is? lol

edit: please do let us know if you were able to find the theme you wanted, I'm very curious!

edit2: uploading finished a little while ago
I will think about the donation.
But meanwhile I have an update: BlackPirate.mym is a variation of the theme but without the 3D skulls. So that one is not it so far.

HearingSole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's the link!

\BlackPirate.mym

Also, I am unable to find:
in the folder. I might be scrolling past them, but I have checked 3 times. Maybe you missed uploading them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things