Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone
I'm looking for FPS games with specific things :
1- it must have a single player mode with a story line
2- if it has 2 games or more, i would like the story line to follow the prequel
3- the game must be released in 2010's, I tried to play older games with old graphics, but if I haven't played them when they got released, I just can't have a lot of fun...
4-Graphics must be very good, at least between PS2-PS3 quality.
5- Must be a PC games of course.

If anyone has ideas, please post the game name here and a little synopsis, thanks a lot :)

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
F.E.A.R 1, 2 and 3.
Great singleplayer FPS's.
The first one is from 2005 but looks very amazing. It is an horror game so you have to take that into consideration, but the story is very good and gameplay is fun. It's one heck of a classic and I recommend you give it a try.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know, I don't need the game to focus on the FPS side, it can be an adventure game or such but I just want the FPS perspective.
A such game I loved is Tomb Raider 2013 and its sequel will be released very soon.
I want it so bad :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Deus Ex, the original game. With HD textures. Hours of fun, FPS glory with a ton of content and options on how to play the game.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Define "a story line". FPS'es aren't exactly known for their great narrative qualities.

Bioshock series: best all-round. The first one's a classic. The second one...erm...is okay? Third one is beautiful, but IMHO the story is a mess.
Serious Sam HD. It may have a plot, but it's just mindless filler. Think Duke Nukem forever but actually good.
Far cry 3 or 4: despite the number, they don't have anything to do with their prequal (that I know). Haven't played 4.
Wolfenstein: the new order. Not played it myself, but I've heard good things about it.
Mirror's edge: not a first person SHOOTER, but it fits the other boxes quite well. Too short, though.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The elder scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim?? You can play in firs person perspective as well as third. Hundreds of hour of content (oblivion was released in 2006 but the graphics still hold up today, if you don't like them just download an hd texture pack to bring it to today's standards)

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The elder scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim?? You can play in firs person perspective as well as third. Hundreds of hour of content (oblivion was released in 2006 but the graphics still hold up today, if you don't like them just download an hd texture pack to bring it to today's standards)

Far Cry 4 has that CIA agent who calls the guy in Far Cry 3 a pussy or something along those lines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr