Looking for someone from DENMARK

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
If you are from Latvia, speak the language spoken in Latvia or live in eastern europe, please contact me for a very important matter.
It has nothing to do with GBAtemp but GBAtemp is the only place I might find people from that region
wink.gif

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

godbuns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dont think DOOM is available as a translator this week, as hes currently preoccupied with scheming on how to thwart the FF4 , maybe try him next month his schedule should be free of tyranny by then
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
actually I need someone from DENMARK, sorry about that.
I would appreciate if someone could translate this (if it's danish?):

QUOTE said:
Vedr. kontingent betaling på 139$ i mdr.

RFP har problemer med de automatiske hævninger på visa og mastercard, dette skyldes at proces reglerne er ændret ved visa og mastercard
Alle medlemmer som får deres kontingent på 139$ trukket automatisk(auto Billing) på deres visa eller mastercard, skal informerer deres bank om at de skal godkende hævninger fra disse to processor.

CYBERTECH INC fra USA
TRANSACT PRO fra Latvia.

Husk at informere banken om beløbet (139$)

Hvis man betaler for mere end et center, skal man selvfølgelig informere banken om dette.
I skal kun kontakte banken en gang så skulle det køre automatisk, med mindre jeres kort udløber så skal i selvfølgelig gøre det igen.

It is of utmost importance, thank you.

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually I need someone from DENMARK, sorry about that.
I would appreciate if someone could translate this (if it's danish?):

QUOTE said:
Vedr. kontingent betaling på 139$ i mdr.

RFP har problemer med de automatiske hævninger på visa og mastercard, dette skyldes at proces reglerne er ændret ved visa og mastercard
Alle medlemmer som får deres kontingent på 139$ trukket automatisk(auto Billing) på deres visa eller mastercard, skal informerer deres bank om at de skal godkende hævninger fra disse to processor.

CYBERTECH INC fra USA
TRANSACT PRO fra Latvia.

Husk at informere banken om beløbet (139$)

Hvis man betaler for mere end et center, skal man selvfølgelig informere banken om dette.
I skal kun kontakte banken en gang så skulle det køre automatisk, med mindre jeres kort udløber så skal i selvfølgelig gøre det igen.

It is of utmost importance, thank you.

Yes its danish and I'll give it a try (based on my knowledge of swedish).

RFP are having problems with the autmatic transactions on visa and master cads, because they have changed the rules for their cards.
All members that are paying through auto billing from there visa or mastercard shall inform their banks that they should allow these transactions (or transactions from):

CYBERTECH INC fra USA
TRANSACT PRO fra Latvia.

Hurry to tell the banks to pay this amount.

If you pay for more than one (whatever you are paying for), you should ofcourse inform the banks of this. Hard time with next sentence.. something about doing it again if you change the amount? or card?

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Thanks a lot Heinrisch.
It'll probably help me.. I have this annoying problem with my bank, that company Riskfreeprofit took exactly $140 from my bank account for some reason.
now I'll try to get the mone back

sean2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello To You

Just want to say the translation is right i`m from denmark and a new member to your great board

Best Regards
Sean2002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker