Hacking Looking for some Homebrew Channel forwarder .Wads

Koveryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys. Anyways, assuming you read the title, the ones I want in specific are the light green water one, and the pirate channel one. The reason I'm asking is because all I can find are on megaupload, which is obviously shut down. Anyways, if somebody knows where I can get these wads, or they have them, I would be happy if you could provide. Thank you.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: master801

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck Koveryl. Those channels are impossible to find nowadays. I had the pirate channel and the homer channel and the misc color ones too. Loved them but dont really mess with my wii anymore (besides WiiMC).

Koveryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck Koveryl. Those channels are impossible to find nowadays. I had the pirate channel and the homer channel and the misc color ones too. Loved them but dont really mess with my wii anymore (besides WiiMC).

Hey, would you happen to still have those? I'm pretty sure there's a way to make wads of things on your wii. Don't quote me on that, but I think. If you were to still have those on your Wii, I'd like it if you could make a wad for me :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.