Looking for some characters or a font...

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching for special characters to add to excel of the different "Kosher" symbols... (The K inside a circle, U inside a circle, etc...)
I've had zero luck.

The project:
I have an excel spreadsheet that lists hundreds of food items and I need to place the appropriate Kosher symbol next to each applicable item. The characters are not included in the "special characters" of excel and I cannot find them online...

I have an Origin key to Dead Space 3 for whoever can help me out...

4a2yre9a.jpg

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want all of those characters?
I won't need all of them; was just an example of what I'm looking for. I've checked into just using a stylized font, but it's a no-go. Each symbol corresponds to who certified the item, so as many of them as possible would be great.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I split up that image you uploaded an am building a custom font. Use capital letters A-X for those special characters. You'll need to include the font if you're going to send it to anyone.

Reactions: exangel

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I split up that image you uploaded an am building a custom font. Use capital letters A-X for those special characters. You'll need to include the font if you're going to send it to anyone.
You are a badass, my friend. Thanks!
Would you be able to include a map?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
part1.PNG

Since it was just copy pasta I made lowercase work as well. You'll probably need to use a lot of spaces between these characters.

Attachments

• Kosher.zip
    8 KB · Views: 381

KreativeKat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem as Wrett, but I need fonts with Gluten-free, vegetaran and vegan symbols.

I don't want to use graphic files like eps, or png, as it will make the existing type move too much.

Can anyone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi