ROM Hack Looking for Rom Hacks

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, meme-related ROMs tend to be shot down once the memes expire(which sucks because minus some of the dead memes, Pokemon Moonman made me cackle), and I know this means the ROM that got me into CFW is long gone. I was wondering, though. Are there other ROM hacks for other games I own? How can I make my own? I'm not looking for difficulty roms, either. At the very least, a retexture/remesh/randomize hack would make my day. In reality, the thing I would be happiest about is the editing of dialogue or a reworked story.
I currently have:
  • Miitopia(top priority)
  • Ultra Sun(top priority)
  • Pokemon X (high priority)
  • Animal Crossing(Music hack only)
  • Tomodachi Life(music hack only)
  • Project Mirai DX(already has a ROM hack)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, meme-related ROMs tend to be shot down once the memes expire(which sucks because minus some of the dead memes, Pokemon Moonman made me cackle), and I know this means the ROM that got me into CFW is long gone. I was wondering, though. Are there other ROM hacks for other games I own? How can I make my own? I'm not looking for difficulty roms, either. At the very least, a retexture/remesh/randomize hack would make my day. In reality, the thing I would be happiest about is the editing of dialogue or a reworked story.
I currently have:
  • Miitopia(top priority)
  • Ultra Sun(top priority)
  • Pokemon X (high priority)
  • Animal Crossing(Music hack only)
  • Tomodachi Life(music hack only)
  • Project Mirai DX(already has a ROM hack)
http://www.romhacking.net/

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to find the 3DS roms? Are there any?
ROMs are illegal to distribute. ROM hacks are distributed as patches that you apply to ROMs that you have otherwise obtained.

Regardless, it appears romhacking.net currently has zero 3DS rom hacks. Which is not to say that they don't exist, but romhacking.net runs off of user submissions and evidently no one has cared to submit any 3DS rom hacks. You'll have to Google to find them.

There are a bazillion Pokemon hacks out there already, but I've never heard of anyone hacking Miitopia and considering that it was never a very popular game, I doubt you will find any. I'm not sure what is available for Animal Crossing, but there;s definitely been a lot of work done on that.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ROMs are illegal to distribute. ROM hacks are distributed as patches that you apply to ROMs that you have otherwise obtained.

Regardless, it appears romhacking.net currently has zero 3DS rom hacks. Which is not to say that they don't exist, but romhacking.net runs off of user submissions and evidently no one has cared to submit any 3DS rom hacks. You'll have to Google to find them.

There are a bazillion Pokemon hacks out there already, but I've never heard of anyone hacking Miitopia and considering that it was never a very popular game, I doubt you will find any. I'm not sure what is available for Animal Crossing, but there;s definitely been a lot of work done on that.
There is another reason why there are no 3DS hacks on romhacking.net.
romhacking.net/policy/ said:
For current generation platforms including Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, and Xbox One; only news, documents, and utilities may be submitted. No hacks or translations are permitted at this time.
Hopefully 3DS is not considered to be current generation for very long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: