Looking for PS4 Dump Help!?

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as I sure I can't be the only one having issues dumping games with 9.0? After looking around on youtube it was suggested to use the game dumper on the homebrew store. The dumper in the homebrew store actually does seem to pretty much work but GP4 Generator always throws me an "[ParamSfo] Wrong param.sfo header!" with all the dumped game folders. Any idea what's wrong? It has done it for multiple games. None of the other dumps are working right meaning theydont even dump all the contents, the one in homebrew app does but this param/sfo is frustrating

I should also note It also gives the message cannot open file F/: etc/sce_sys/param.sfo The process cannot access the file because it in use by another process"

I have no idea how to fix it, you cant make the fpkg without using gen4 so i dunno what to do any help will be appreacited!

I am very new to this btw

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can make an fpkg without a gp4, but you have to remove about 10 files (all in the sce_sys folder). it will error with each file, something like it can't create it, since it's already present. you may need an updated version of orbis too. not on 9.00, so I'm not sure on that one. I don't really know what it means by wrong header or why that error is happening. you could try creating your own param.sfo to see if it works, I guess.

Reactions: KiiWii

Tesxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you can make an fpkg without a gp4, but you have to remove about 10 files (all in the sce_sys folder). it will error with each file, something like it can't create it, since it's already present. you may need an updated version of orbis too. not on 9.00, so I'm not sure on that one. I don't really know what it means by wrong header or why that error is happening. you could try creating your own param.sfo to see if it works, I guess.
i am having the same problem with 9.00, how can i make fpkg without gp4?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try fake pkg generator 3.87 (it contains a new gp4 if it's something to do with 9.00). I'm not sure which sdk it's from though:

1639772235115.png

b-m-f

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am also having issues.

Dumping via FTP seemed to work.
Created fpkgs but was not able to play the game.

Sekiro crashes when trying to access the main menu.

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dumper is working but you need to use it without goldhen. Goldhen is breaking something with the dumper. I dumped my games on 9.0 doing that, and using the PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87

You still need to overwrite the trophy file from your user account on your dump.

Reactions: b-m-f and godreborn

Tesxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dumper is working but you need to use it without goldhen. Goldhen is breaking something with the dumper. I dumped my games on 9.0 doing that, and using the PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87

You still need to overwrite the trophy file from your user account on your dump.

I used the dumper .bin file and injected using al azif host, i can create package but error says cannot start application

Tried with 2 games, same error, can you explain how you did it?

Tesxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am also having issues.

Dumping via FTP seemed to work.
Created fpkgs but was not able to play the game.

Sekiro crashes when trying to access the main menu.
And could you please explain how to dump through ftp in case i can't get it to work with dumper

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a tweet by al azif that states not to use goldhen when using the dumper or it will screw up.
thank you for trying to help! I can other people are having this issue of getting the dumps to work, so hopefully we crack this down

so how would we dump the game without using goldhen, is there a way to actually do that and if so how?

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, just deploy the app dumper or use it normally. you don't need hen to run the app dumper.
i'm very confused now lol I dont understand how I can do without goldenhen? So am I not supposed to run the jailbreak usb method then when I try to dump games for now?

So I would need Just restart ps4 , go to the site and try to use the app dump without running the goldenhen usb exploit first?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to run the exploit, but instead of deploying goldhen, deploy the app dumper. can't guarantee it will work as I'm not on 9.00.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended