Looking for people for a project!

Mythical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I came to GBATemp for this because I know a lot of you have hobbies that overlap with a project like this (i.e. a lot of you are artists in some form or another, like chiptunes, sprite work, coding, etcetera...)
Currently I am working on a Pokemon game using Pokemon Essentials 17.2 (which is a special project that you use with rpg maker xp) with a small team (currently 4 people).
We have a lot of the scripting elements of the game done and are looking for people to help in ton of different ways.
We want to make a great Pokemon game that everyone can enjoy!
We're looking for more people to help get this game going! Even if you only have a small amount of time to help any is appreciated!! (and of course all credit will be given :D)

We're currently looking for:
Composers (music, looking for more chiptune kinda stuff, but anything works :D),
Artists (tilesets, sprites, etc),
People who know rpg maker (xp)/pokemon essentials well,
Mappers,
Storytellers,
Fakemon Designers (overlaps with other categories, but whatever)
someone who knows Ruby well or even just has a good coding syntax knowledge in general
and MORE!!

If you've already made stuff like music or sprite work that you'd want us to use, but don't have time for active development just let us know!
We're interested in all sorts of stuff and any help is appreciated!

A lot of these things we already have what we need for your general pokemon game, but custom assets bring games like these to a whole other level!
If you think you want to fill out these positions, want to test the game as it's developed, or have a way to help in general just say so!

We have a discord if you're interested in working on development/being along for the ride with us!
https://discord.gg/45EHkgx

One thing to note about the discord is that currently a majority of the discussion goes on in locked chat rooms for the devs
if you join all you have to do is pm me (MythicalData) on the discord and I'll get back within a day or less and we'll get things going
(you can also pm Pokelogan, but it might get confusing there as I made the post here)

Currently we have:
A Scripter,
2 Mappers,
1 Storytellers,
2 Artists,
1-3 Fakemon Designer
and 1 composer.
(note some of those people have multiple positions such as me (Scripting, Artist, Composer, etc...).

Last edited by Mythical,

PokeLogan102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I am PokeLogan, one of the lead devs behind this project. I would like to add something to this post: in the discord there is a channel called dev-applications. Joining the discord & following the instructions listed in that channel is REQUIRED if you want to become a developer. That's all I have to say, & the dev team hopes to welcome you into our fold!

Last edited by PokeLogan102,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==