Looking for help with making a Custom Theme

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Master Dimentio, May 24, 2016.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    I'm nearing completing my Dimentio theme but I seem to be getting the same exception error whenever I try to import my color settings or even try to set the settings to do it over.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Can anyone help me?

2. rikumax25!

rikumax25! Keyblade Wielder

Apr 21, 2016
    Costa Rica
    try running in administrator

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Soulspace Guardian

Sep 4, 2015
    If it still does not work, you could give this editor a chance.
    It is easy-to-use and has an awesome gui/preview

4. Ricken

Ricken And you must keep your soul

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    +1 on Usagi

5. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    So I tried my hand at my first Custom theme but don't really know whats what in terms of the colors I'm choosing for the layout. Also my music kinda got a bit fucked up when I tried to use it. I've worked all day at this and have done my best to make it work. Can someone maybe take these files and help me by finishing what I started. The Music is the Ultimate Show and should be perfectly looped. The pictures should be in the attached file. All that's needed is color touch up and music looping and POSSIBLY more. I'm highly surprised to not see a 3DS theme request thread on here. Anyways here's the files. Can someone please help me?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b8lanbysfp80av/Dimentio_Theme.rar

This contains everything that could possibly be needed for the theme including sounds used in another theme that I wanted to use for this theme.

https://3dsthem.es/2982

This is the theme I wanted to have my sounds like. I apparently also messed up my sounds and set the files to the wrong action. So to sum up the music is messed up, the sound effects are messed up and the color scheme for the theme looks unappealing to the eye.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take on this task.

Last edited by Master Dimentio, May 24, 2016