Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just looking for something that's fun and mindless that my wife might play. Preferably something that uses mostly if not all stylus input and that's not too challenging (she found Kirby: Canvas Curse amazingly hard).

If it gives you more to go on she likes this game on my PocketPC where all you do is pop bubbles that fly faster and faster down the screen, you run out of time if you don't hit certain other falling objects.

The game can be as one dimensional as ever, 'cause she won't care about anything but mindless tapping/dragging/whatever.

I have tried the following:
Meteos
Magnetica
WarioWare (both)
Tetris

Any others out there?

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Rub Rabbits and Point Blank.

Both use the touch screen effectively and are loads of fun. ( esp. Point Blank, it's like an arcade styled shooting game with a stylus! )

elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zoo Keeper... out of all the games I've played so far, I find myself always going back to it, especially when I play in short intervals.
yaynds.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
WarioWare, Meteos, Nintendogs, Brain Age, Brain Academy. Those are the top 5 for the lady you described my man.

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But everybody loves Phoenix Wright!

Seriously though: Nintendogs, Brain Age, Brain Academy sound like good choices. The new Harvest Moon might also work.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After Cooking Mama, when she's done with your DS, you can tell her to return your DS then go back into the kitchen where she belongs
laugh.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
the fact she sux at kirby magical brush shows the fact that women are worse at videogames
tongue.gif

give her Another Code and Phoenix Wright... she can't find those too hard
tongue.gif

typical games anyone can play
smile.gif

safariman72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would find a game you want then tell her to go buy it as its supposed to be a nice game, then when she cant play it, free game
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Another vote for Zoo Keeper over here. Fun, mindless and has the longest lifespan / replay value of any game I've ever played. On GBA carts, "It's Mr Pants" and "Denki Blocks" made for some pretty good block-puzzle based fun; kept me quiet for hours
happy.gif

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the fact she sux at kirby magical brush shows the fact that women are worse at videogames
tongue.gif
did you already forget who dominated the tetris tournament?
happy.gif

my wife likes animal crossing and tetris. she was into new super mario bros. and super princess peach for awhile but she got really frustrated with some parts. From the sounds of it, your wife would like point blank and rub rabbits like yee said (my wife enjoyed those too, she just doesn't play them anymore) as they are "stylus intensive".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU