Hacking Looking for DS Lite parts.

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've done a bunch of searching and so far haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. First off these are the parts I need to get:
Replacement L+R Shoulder buttons
Replacement Microphone+Cable
Replacement F1+F2 Fuses
Replacement Top Screen(not as necessary but still highly desirable)

And these are some extra items I'd like to get:
Legend of Zelda Gold DS lite shell
Green DS lite Shell(or at least buttons/GBA slot cover)

Now So far I've been able to find a few sites that offer some or all of this, but they've all had other problems that prevent me from making a purchase including:

Very High prices
No Shipping to Canada
Outrageous shipping costs.

Like I said, there's a difference between the parts I need and the parts I want and the only online shops I've found that have been reasonable for me to order from only offer the items that I want and not the items that I need. So does anybody know of a shop that might work for me?

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a person in ebay who sells all that stuff but not sure about the fuses his name is turbocomputers you should google it his cases are top quality
yay.gif

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think that's going to work because I'd rather buy all the items together. I tried to contact the user about being able to put a package together for me but ebay won't let the message go through despite me having a perfectly legitimate account and entering all the necessary information exactly as it should be.

So, any other ideas?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once second. I think I have all those parts. Except the screen. All disassembled, in plastic wrap.

EDIT: I have the following.

1x Mic (With cable still attached.)
1x Right Shoulder Button
1x Left Should Button

(I googled DSL fuses. It seems my fuses may be fine. The problem with the DSL was that the top, and bottom screen wouldn't work right, unless I moved them. Other than that, it should work right.
happy.gif
)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taellon said:
I'd rather not buy from a private dealer through unknown means.

Have you tried Deal Extreme?

They should have the following.

QUOTEReplacement Top Screen(not as necessary but still highly desirable)
Legend of Zelda Gold DS lite shell
Green DS lite Shell

I wouldn't know any other place to get the parts, besides eBAY. Good luck though.

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I've looked at dealextreme and while they do have those parts and are easy to work with(ordered stuff from there before) they don't have the parts I absolutely need, there's no real reason to buy those other things if I can't get the repair parts I need to fix things.

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I finally found a site that works and has everything I needed+wanted. Now I just have to wait a couple weeks for delivery. Thanks for the help anyways guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played