Dewon2301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !
I play Steel diver Sub wars since a few years now (i'm level 46) and i would like to try the last sub, however with the very few free time i have it's impossible to grind Exp. So i was wondering if anyone had a Lv99 savefile to share, it would be very cool from you ! Thanks :yaynds:

Reactions: zoogie

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

please don't dump when not needed. if someone had this they would have posted it by now.

this game is one of those games not played alot. so your best bet would be it to do it yourself.

if it was like Zelda or Mario game i sure someone would have posted it.

:)

Last edited by Flame,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
please don't dump when not needed. if someone had this they would have posted it by now.

this game is one of those games played alot. so your best bet would be it to do it yourself.

if it was like Zelda or Mario game i sure someone would have posted it.

:)
Oh it's played a lot all right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disregarding whether or not it's played, it stores DLC in the save file I think, so you're asking for piracy. Also, cheating since it's a multiplayer game, though not rule against that.

Dewon2301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh do not worry about the DLC, i already bought it. I would have never reached level 46 with the Garfish lol

Dewon2301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well i guess that it's too late, the game is not played a lot anymore, so people don't have their savefiles, thank you anyways. I'l try on japaneses websites, i've found a bunch of good things while using Google traduction

Dewon2301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well even after searching on a few japaneses, french and spanish websites, and after unsuccessfully trying to edit the files myself, i'm a bit desperate...

Dewon2301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've seen this post, unfortunately it's only about hacking the crew. Until today i've not found any completed savefile :(

Dewon2301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've also tried ntr plugins, a few japaneses hacks (google traduction is my friend now), hex edition, deleting updates, and nothing will work. I've even tried to use Wayback Machine to download a save that has been shared a long time ago and which got deleted but i got nothing... i just guess that some games cannot be hacked. Also this game's community is dying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies