miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mhhn, I don't excactly know how to start... well...

I am looking for someone with decent knowledge of DS romhacking. Who knows what do to with those files you extract from a Rom, since that is where I completely fail. I really tried getting into this stuff myself, but... ahem, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these kind of things. I have 4 Translators and one game that's in bitter need of a translation. At least to me it is.

I know, that the game is totally not what most of you want to see translated, since it is a stat raising dating simulation aimed at girls. I'm talking about Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season by Konami. But to me and some others it is just one of the most addictive and fun games for the DS.

Mhn, mhhhn... yeah. That's how it is.

I would really appreciate it if somebody would be willing to help out!

Edit: Eek, now I posted this in the GBA board, uhm.. can I somehow delete this or could a kind mod put it into the DS Rom Hacking Board? Argh, I'm sorry! y_y
Edit²: Thank you JPH for moving it where it belonged to!

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am still desperately in need of someone who'd be willing to help out with extracting the text out of a game (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season), the formatting of the text after it's been translated and putting it back in the game, it would be super awesome if someone would do that for me, but I'm also completely fine if someone can "just" teach me how to (I have to warn you tho, I am pretty helpless when it comes to stuff like this).

Mhn yeah, if there's any way to return the favour I'd love to do so, like.. dunno, I can draw you a picture.. XD or do some image editing.. or something else, dunno.
smile.gif

Anyways, I'd really, really appreciate any help I can get..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: