Gaming look at SciresM's twitter somethings up

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Why is everyone so incredibly Keen to install and play this game?

Long text but these are some thoughts..

When it's well known Nintendo doesn't like leaks especially Pokemon. With the strange titlekey and fake leaks etc.
People doesn't seem to be cautious, I would be surprised if they didn't have something up their sleave. (Or some malicious spreader even)

Just look att Mario Luigi SS+BM leak and how Nintendo relentlessly acted with their review policies.

I'd say both Nin and some people would like to ruin for people that want the game early for free. Many people like love massbans/Massbricking with a game like this.

I dunno, can't we all just chill and play something else until we get more information?
It doesn't matter how much any of us will raise a warning, there's people that will install any .CIA anyways or play early een though they know better.

So for the more cautious one why not play another great release, there's been many.
Myself I will eat some popcorn and keep an eye open on the development and won't install before the release under any circumstances.
I'm gonna play Pokemon X which I actually own legit, but will play on my cfw. It's sad you can't do that legit if you also want to own the cart..
Since CFW is superior in every way even though som limitations it can't be compared to an unmodded console.

My point is I would recommend people that doesn't seem to wait just a couple of days to play to calm down Abit. You will have alot of time to play USUM until next big 3ds release. It's not worth getting banned or bricked over a couple of days.
Food for thought. :)

What are your guys/gals opinions? Any regarding the leak, fake and maybe some Nintendo banning conspiracy even, anything is interesting as this seems unfamiliar from any other release. FE:Warriors was/is kinda shady aswell.

Last edited by biggan1,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why hope for tomorrow or today ? i want it now:P
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News