Longtime Lurker, First Time Poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Del_Griffiths, Mar 7, 2006.

Mar 7, 2006
  1. Del_Griffiths
    OP

Newcomer Del_Griffiths Member

Canada
    Canadian

Male

Beaver-Wrangler

Those are the three things I could be described as. Anyways, been lurking here for ages, as I was big into the GBA and it's derivatives. Something was lacking though, so I sold it along with all my games and flash-carts(for more than the they cost initially!) and got out of hand-held gaming for a while. The PSP seemed like a great next choice on paper, but it blew. And then I took notice of the DS....

Now I've been reborn into handheld gaming nirvana! Now I've come back to lurk here (and post a bit) with the great GBATemp community. I'm loving the DS so far(even though I just bought mine a day before info on the DS-Lite was released, [​IMG] ), and with an M3-SD and 2gb SD card, the system has become a glowing white prism of gaming bliss at the centre of my entertainment schedule.

Glad to be here, and hope to have many a spirited conversation with the GBATemp regulars. Cheers!

2. Hitto

Member Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

France
    Welcome back to the fold, mate [​IMG]

3. teh_raf3

Member teh_raf3 Whatever suits you

Belgium
    Welcome to teh board

4. retrohead

Member retrohead GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I think the DS is really kicking off now. You are right to come back to the scene as its probably the most active scene of all the consoles at the moment. Good times indeed!

Welcome Back! [​IMG]