jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
LoneWolfDS DS v1.2
Left-handed Mode Added
lonewolfflightfromthedarkness.png
Michoko has recently released v1.2 of LoneWolfDS, Flight From The Dark.
For those who don't know - LoneWolfDS is a series of choose your own adventure type books for the Nintendo DS.
This update includes left-handed mode (for left-handed folks, of course) and a few other things (see changelog below).

- Added a left-handed mode finally! I recoded many things to support this new mode, so if you find a bug, please tell me!
- Now you throw the dice manually during combats, to make them more enjoyable and add a bit of suspense.
- Fixed a screen brightness bug occuring sometimes after flashing the screen.
- Fixed a combat skill bonus bug when you had taken "MindBlast" discipline.
- Added a "Close" button to the map. Also you can now display the map by pressing START/SELECT.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
download.gif
 Download from Project's Homepage
icon11.gif
 Project Homepage

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it bad that the first thing that comes to mind when I read the words "left-handed" is jacking off?

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
Excelent news!

What a pleasant surprise. It will be a joy the day I can have the whole collection in my DS.

And I'm imagining the possibilities about other gamebooks!
biggrin.gif

Michoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.projectaon.org
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the news!
smile.gif

May I ask you a favour though? The deal with Project Aon (the site offering the HTML version of the books I used for this project) was to host the ROM on their site to create traffic for them, and promote their initiative. Would you mind removing the gbatemp mirror so all the downloads are done on my own page please (which is a subpage of Project Aon's Site), so I can respect this visibility exchange as much as possible?

Thank you for your understanding!
wink.gif

Michoko

Martijn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vbaskins.com
XP
Country
Michoko said:
Would you mind removing the gbatemp mirror so all the downloads are done on my own page please (which is a subpage of Project Aon's Site), so I can respect this visibility exchange as much as possible?For the sharers that do not understand this, a quote from the Project Aon FAQ:
QUOTE(Project Aeon: Sanctum / Developer FAQ)Can I use the Project Aon edition of the books to create my software?
Yes, but if you do, you must host your files on the Project Aon website exclusively. Otherwise, if your software doesn't contain the books directly, then you can host your software wherever you choose.
Hosting the files here would go against their request, how far this would be a problem I don't know.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Michoko said:
Thanks for the news!
smile.gif

May I ask you a favour though? The deal with Project Aon (the site offering the HTML version of the books I used for this project) was to host the ROM on their site to create traffic for them, and promote their initiative. Would you mind removing the gbatemp mirror so all the downloads are done on my own page please (which is a subpage of Project Aon's Site), so I can respect this visibility exchange as much as possible?

wink.gif

Michoko
My mistake.

The file has been removed.

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
Michoko said:
Thanks for the news!
smile.gif

wink.gif

Michoko

Problably this is not the best place for asking, but can I suggest a couple of features?

1 - The option to turn off music (but keep the sound fx): help to economize battery life.
2 - The ability to place a mark in the map: for those who wish to keep updated their position in the map.
3 - Extra combat sound FX: in combat, after choosing a random number, each sentence of the round's outcome should have one 2 sound FX (a hitting sound or a missing sound)

Only the first one is important, the others would just be nice.

Great work, anyway. Looking forward for future releases!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-