OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
LoneWolfDS - "Fire on the Water" RC
New LoneWolfDS book

New choose your own adventure book for LoneWolfDS. The game engine has been improved, new music, mini-games, merchants, and of course a whole new adventure. Download it below at the author's site.

QUOTE said:
- A totally new and exciting adventure!
smile.gif

- Improved the game engine for handling more complex events
- Made 4 new musics (1 intro and 3 ingame) for even more variety
- Added mini-games
- Added merchants
- and many other fixes and improvements

download.gif
Download from developer's site

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
WEWT! God I love this guy for doing this \o/

Edit: Do show your support if you're as passionate about this as I am and give the guy a few bucks for the trouble - show him how much you appreciate what he's doing
smile.gif

rifflesby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ConraDargo said:
WEWT! God I love this guy for doing this \o/

Edit: Do show your support if you're as passionate about this as I am and give the guy a few bucks for the trouble - show him how much you appreciate what he's doing
smile.gif

Especially since he's giving the dough to charity and not just buying beer or something (: Pony up, people, it's for a good cause and I want to see the rest of the series!

Michoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.projectaon.org
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Thanks to the feedback of many testers, I'm now ready to release version 1.0 of Fire On The Water! Here is the changelog:

2008/07/12 : v1.0
- Fixed merchants items in section #181
- Added a note in the equipment section explaining you can't own more than 50 crowns at once
- Fixed a bug which allowed to pick 3 items as your starting equipment instead of 2
- Fixed a bug in section #91 where you could pick an infinite number of meals
- If you had lost your backpack from previous book, it is now again available (your King is a generous
man
wink.gif
)
- If you load a saved game from book I, your endurance is now fully restored.
- Now you get the correct amount of gold when starting from a previous save.
- Fixed section #12 and the handling of the Sixth Sense bonus, which was incorrect.
- Added a "loading" message at launch, some people thought the game had crashed while it was just
initializing.

You can get the game here : http://www.projectaon.org/staff/frederic/index.php

(please don't host the ROM on your site but use this link instead, as required by the Project Aon licensed!! People continue to host it in their Downloads section without respecting this simple request!)

I'm now using the new EFSLib by Noda, which should add some improvements in speed and compatibility with SLOT 2 linkers. But this lib scans for all the files on your linker at launch, until it finds itself. So if you have many ROMs on your linker, or if your SD card is not very fast, it may take a bit of time to initialize (especially the first time you launch it). So please, be patient!
smile.gif

The game has been successfully tested on:
- CycloDS Evolution
- R4
- R6 Gold
- M3 Real (work with M3 manager 3.6. If it doesn't work, try launching it via DS Organize)
- M3-Lite\M3-miniSD\M3-SD
- M3 Perfect
- Supercard DS One
- Datel Games N Music
- G6 Real
- Max Media Player

HOW TO LOAD A GAME FROM THE "FLIGHT FROM THE DARK" BOOK: You can continue your adventure from the previous book, with all your stats/items and disciplines. To do so, you first have to save a game at the very last section of the previous volume, then launch "Fire on the water" and select 'NEW GAME'. You should be offered to continue from a previous saved game.

And thanks to all the generous players who sent me PayPal donations!

Have fun!
wink.gif

Michoko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la