London gets goatse !!!!!!!!!!&

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
!
laugh.gif
Omg, this must be the news broadcast my Mum saw this morning and was talking about when we got in from work, saying that the "blue one with the Eye and Big Ben looked better than the real one". She wouldnt've got the goatse reference but damn that's funny
laugh.gif

That real logo looks like it tripped and fell out of 1992.
unsure.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Haha the worst thing was I was watching that exact broadcast, when I saw it I was just about to point it out to my Mum, but then It wasn't really appropriate, not to mention only a small minority of us web geeks would even get it.

Edit: The logo is terrible, we finally have something going for us and ... sheesh, as a Londoner I'm even more insulted! Hope they give us some free tickets to the events, I'm only a short way from the stadium! (I say this because people in Hackney are getting free tickets btw).

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
!
laugh.gif
Omg, this must be the news broadcast my Mum saw this morning and was talking about when we got in from work, saying that the "blue one with the Eye and Big Ben looked better than the real one". She wouldnt've got the goatse reference but damn that's funny
laugh.gif

That real logo looks like it tripped and fell out of 1992.
unsure.gif

Your mom is absolutely right

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
since London is paying for the Olympics, even if we didn't want it, I assume that all Londoners will be given tickets seeing as the Council Tax is going to go up to pay for the ruddy thing

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wow, what was that?

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party."

Could someone upload it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users