Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How much more can you be creative with football and soccer to make each yearly game different? All you can really do is update the roster. Maybe some side game modes, but they already do that.

You can't really have a story line either. You can't really do much different with sports games.
Sure you can, the story can be whatever you want, the gameplay can be whatever you want. There's plenty of ways to go about it without making the exact same game year after year without any new stuff other than MTX.

EA isn't the pinnacle of any gaming genre, so why you think a different developer couldn't do better given the chance is beyond me. Even despite being a parody, Mutant Football League on Steam is way better than any Madden game I've played.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Here we go. Just add deluxe to the title of a game previously released and it will be brought 3.8 millions times in 8 months.
Project Mirai Deluxe :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sure you can, the story can be whatever you want, the gameplay can be whatever you want. There's plenty of ways to go about it without making the exact same game year after year without any new stuff other than MTX.

EA isn't the pinnacle of any gaming genre, so why you think a different developer couldn't do better given the chance is beyond me. Even despite being a parody, Mutant Football League on Steam is way better than any Madden game I've played.
Hell, doesn't FIFA have a campaign for some made-up player?

Reactions: Xzi

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

theres only so much you can do with a sports game you cant hange the rules, the story is also always the cups you can win its very hard to inovate other than engine tweaks, but yeah fifa has a campaign for a made up plyers(not on switch only on xb1 and ps4) so they mae a new story and such so in your eyes its a not exactly diferent game then.

i dont like or buy sports gaes but you cant made up a sports game you can tweak the engine and thats about it unless you dont want a realistic game and those dont sell anything compared to realistic soccer and football games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it